PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Introduce Magikarp Patterns from "Magikarp Jump" for Fishing Hut

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123456

mybulbasaur's Avatarmybulbasaur

QUOTE originally posted by Duckbug

Yeah, it'll be rejected, but that doesn't mean it never has a chance of being done. c:
Yes, that is true! :)
I hoard Bulbasaur and its evolutions! Donations are always appreciated! Avatar created by myself for myself.
Doms's AvatarDoms
Support. The base of the magikaro is already given all there would be is a recolour. It's be fun to see all the new colours, and everstones are easy to get, so there wouldn't be a commotion of people losing their patterns.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Are you suggesting the patterns as a Variant or as CSes? If they were Variants, we'd need shiny/albino/melan sprites for them too, which wouldn't work very well on the pink and grey ones. Plus I think they're still adding more patterns to that game. AND one of the patterns is literally just the shiny.
@mystera, i think they mean kinda like minor, with different patterns but just the one for shiny/albino/melan
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
Mystera's AvatarMystera
That's still 27 patterns not counting the default. That's on par with Flabebe, which Niet has said he regrets.

QUOTE originally posted by Doms

Support. The base of the magikaro is already given all there would be is a recolour. It's be fun to see all the new colours, and everstones are easy to get, so there wouldn't be a commotion of people losing their patterns.
Thank you for your support! :)

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

Are you suggesting the patterns as a Variant or as CSes? If they were Variants, we'd need shiny/albino/melan sprites for them too, which wouldn't work very well on the pink and grey ones. Plus I think they're still adding more patterns to that game. AND one of the patterns is literally just the shiny.
I am suggesting the patterns as variants. I wasn't aware Niet regretted multiple colored Flabébé, but perhaps this could be a different case as the patterns are from an official Pokémon game. I also feel some neat looking designs will come out of having shiny, albino, and melan colors for each pattern. Edit: double post merged
in that case, i will have to say no support. sure some new patterns would be nice, but having s/a/m versions seems like a lot of extra work, plus it will break the market ...

QUOTE originally posted by Mouse 13

in that case, i will have to say no support. sure some new patterns would be nice, but having s/a/m versions seems like a lot of extra work, plus it will break the market ...
Yes, I see what you mean. Thank you for your comments :)
Junior Tycon's AvatarJunior Tycon
Ok, apologies for reviving a maybe dead thread, but I was wondering if this idea might be better implemented in the accessory section of PFQ. Instead of having 27 differently colored sprites available for catching and whatnot, what if you could buy "spraypaint" for Magikarp to color them the different colors? Then you would have to pay for the paint and it would reduce the number of customized Magikarp in the dex. JT
Avatar created by me. Original location is my deviantart page :3
Mystera's AvatarMystera
That would be a costume, not an accessory. Which cost ZC and are essentially CSes. Also, no CS suggestions.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page