PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PFQ is preparing to open!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567

Blank Banshee's AvatarBlank Banshee
Just because we open does not mean all work stops. It just means the site becomes open to the public, not that the site is complete and will never be touched again. In addition, staff is working all the time to bring PFQ into readyness, preferably ahead of schedule. In addition, 'preparing' does not mean 'opening immediately'; technically, PFQ has been 'preparing' to open ever since we began work on the project, long before it was ever opened to users. Don't jump to conclusions before you have all the relevant information.
Mew's AvatarMew
I was only asking a question and stating an opinion of what I see so far. ;w; I wasn't jumping to conclusions...
Tohta's AvatarTohta
How long do I have to claim the items from the fundraiser?
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
About the Packages... can people who haven't contributed get them?
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Lørd Pyrøn

About the Packages... can people who haven't contributed get them?
I'm not sure I understand your question...
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
What I mean is can people who haven't contributed to the fundraiser receive a Package?

QUOTE originally posted by Lørd Pyrøn

What I mean is can people who haven't contributed to the fundraiser receive a Package?
The Package is an item in the Fundraiser. It works just like the other items. You can buy it for yourself, or for someone else.
Bladeporeon's AvatarBladeporeon
I love the description for the Money Safe. You got that from Team Fortress 2, didn't you? XD I would get one (as well as a Shiny Charm Box), but I've only got 50 Zophan and I can't afford any more right now...D= Oh well, maybe I'll be able to get it some other way. ^^
* Superhero Vaporeon at your service! Now with Slurpuff sidekick! * Avatar is of my NEW fursuit, made by Katsudoggo!

I love the description for the Money Safe. You got that from Team Fortress 2, didn't you? XD
Guilty XD I found it buried in the Subtitles file while randomly scrolling through it and knew I just had to use it! And since people have been wanting a way to story money away, and due to the last of sandviches here, it was perfect. I'm just glad you got the reference - I had no idea if it was actually used in the game, or if it was like Portal 2 where there's a bunch of unused subtitles XD
Diana's AvatarDiana
Ok, so according to the money box description, it keeps your money safe... If I may ask, safe from what, exactly? Or was that part just a joke/reference? Or is it maybe part of a future feature?

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page