PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PFQ is preparing to open!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 567

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
The time is near... PokéFarm Q is nearly ready to accept new users! We only need one thing: Zophan. A special fundraiser has been set up: http://q.pokefarm.org/_funds Here, you can contribute in return for some quite amazing rewards. Once the target is met, PFQ will open for all users to register! You can also buy things for other users, and even for people who aren't users yet by entering the email address that they intend to register with, so spread the fun and awesomeness! Please consult the Fundraiser page for further information. Thank you! UPDATE 15/Nov: Today I have added in a couple of new things. First of all, the Shiny Charm and Shiny Charm Box can be claimed. Still need to do a bit of work to make them usable, so please be patient, but at least they can be collected from the Fundraiser page. Now, there is a new item, called the "Money Safe". It will work in a similar way to Box Storage on PF1, allowing you to put Credits, GP and Zophan Canisters safely away so that you don't accidentally spend money you were planning on using for something else. It is available for 150ZC. And now for the big thing, every day there will be a random Package. There are nine different ones that can appear, and each one appears for a day (note that it is possible for the same package to be chosen two days in a row, so please don't report that as a bug :p) Each Package contains a collection of Account Upgrades. If you already have them, please consider buying them anyway, because they're heavily discounted (up to 50% off!) and you'll always be able to trade them to other people! Thanks again to everyone who has contributed! Update 16/Dec: Hey, hey, what's this? Mega Stones? No way! Yes way. They're on the Fundraiser page! Get 'em before they're gone! Added a little later: You can now redeem the Mega Stone Vouchers! Here's how:

Instructions

First, you need the Mega Ring. I figured this makes sense, since you can't exactly use the Mega Stones until you have the Mega Ring, right? Plus, Vouchers (especially Plus Vouchers) can be worth more than a Mega Stone. So... that's good, right?

If you don't have the Mega Ring, then this is a spoiler!

Anyway, once you're equipped, go visit the Merchant. He will have a special area added for Mega Evolution. Go there. Your Vouchers are listed. Select the one you want to redeem.
If the Voucher is a Plus Voucher, pick the Stone you want. Otherwise, just click the button.
Working...
???????????????????
PROFIT!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Ooooh, I'm so excited Niet! Soon, we lose this nice peace, and go back to the bustling site PF was! So exciting.
"After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say 'I want to see the manager.'" - William S Burroughs
regenbogen's Avatarregenbogen
Niet, will there be the option to use Ultimate Game Cards to contribute to this fundraiser? There are, I'm sure, users aside from myself that cannot use PayPal. However, UGCs could be an alternative. If not, that's perfectly fine, and good luck with your fundraiser!
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
I've decided to try and guess the number of useres who will sign up on Day 1. I'm thinking over 9000, but that may be too much.
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
Dust Wolf's AvatarDust Wolf
ooh such shiny rewards!!
Avatar My Trading Den Everyone has a point where they are so broken they can never truly be fixed, although, not everyone will reach that point in life. The strong may succumb to it and the weak not, it depends on your journey through life and the trials you face. - Me
Saladfissh's AvatarSaladfissh
0.0 A Magikarp reward? Aw Niet, why did you do this to me lol. I'll be donating ZC soon.
PuppyCatBug's AvatarPuppyCatBug
Wait what why? O-o We can't even open boxes or trade, there is a lot of missing sprite work for gen 6 pokemon and eggs, I'm guessing art is also going to be needed for the new mons for the pokedex too. Why open a site that isn't even finished yet? The site clearly isn't "ready" lol.
JBWarrior's AvatarJBWarrior
Well, he said it was "nearly" ready. I'm guessing he means the website's mostly ready as far as its core goes.
Methos's AvatarMethos
The funding goal won't be reached tomorrow. They still have at least a couple weeks, probably more, to code things in.
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
Blank Banshee's AvatarBlank Banshee

QUOTE originally posted by PuppyCatBug

Wait what why? O-o We can't even open boxes or trade, there is a lot of missing sprite work for gen 6 pokemon and eggs, I'm guessing art is also going to be needed for the new mons for the pokedex too. Why open a site that isn't even finished yet? The site clearly isn't "ready" lol.
The core of the site is ready, as it is functionally stable. Plus, do you honestly think we'll hit our target in a matter of days, let alone weeks? 'Soon' does not mean 'immediately'.

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page