PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PFQ is preparing to open!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567

FerreT's AvatarFerreT
I thought savage mountain got shut down for 'other reasons' hence the zophans now.
JBWarrior's AvatarJBWarrior

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

along with the potential to start paying staff members and artists for their work
From that I figure they aren't paid just yet, or not as much as they deserve for maintaining this place.
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
I understand artists being paid but this is the first time I've come across moderators being paid, mainly as users sometimes and will have vendettas and cause issues. Eg: An individual not liking how the staff handling things will be less likely to donate/buy items.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
I don't see it as a big issue, but others could, you're right. That's still a potential idea, and we don't even know how much they'd be receiving. For all we know, it could simply be a symbolic amount. *shrug* It might be too early to speculate over how much a staff member will potentially earn. :P
We're not paid at all. Everything we do at this time is 100% voluntary and has been for the past couple of years or so (for the most of us - Personally, I started doing this on... May 9th 2011) - and due to our help over this time, and the fact that we've helped through some personal stuff, (No, you don't get to know what I'm talking about :P) It was mentioned that a real "thank you" of sorts was wanted to be given. Sure, the idea of a solid payment in-cash, as though this were a job we went to work for (like retail or such) is nice, but at the end of the day, the fact is that we're aware that this isn't a possibility right now - so we don't ask for it. So really the whole "payment"-thing is less to do with the site, and more a gesture of thanks from someone who is genuinely thankful for the support and help we've provided, both "professionally", if you will, and personally.
So it would have a "symbolic meaning". Meh, close enough to what I thought. I do wish you guys reach that amount before January. C'mon, if it took people three days to amass a million dollars for that Mighty No. 9 campaign on Kickstarter, I'm sure we could get to 10 thousand pounds with practically 2 months. ;)
FerreT's AvatarFerreT
Just seems like it make more sense to have a list of to-do features and such before release instead of money.
What makes ya think we don't have one?
regenbogen's Avatarregenbogen
Sorry to restate myself, but I'd really like to know how close this is to reality, or if I'm just being unrealistic. Could PayByCash or UltimateGameCard potentially become an option/set of interchangeable options with which to contribute to the fundraiser? Speaking (or really, typing) as someone who is unable to use PayPal, PBC/UGC remain completely viable for me. I really would like to purchase a Shiny Charm + Box, but I may wind up having to miss out on this opportunity unless alternative payment methods are added. After performing some basic calculations, I estimated 2 $20 UGCs roughly equal the £25 pounds. Thanks for any consideration and my apologies for bothering you guys. Have a great day! Vulpine
Gøddest's AvatarGøddest

QUOTE originally posted by Vulpine

Sorry to restate myself, but I'd really like to know how close this is to reality, or if I'm just being unrealistic. Could PayByCash or UltimateGameCard potentially become an option/set of interchangeable options with which to contribute to the fundraiser? Speaking (or really, typing) as someone who is unable to use PayPal, PBC/UGC remain completely viable for me. I really would like to purchase a Shiny Charm + Box, but I may wind up having to miss out on this opportunity unless alternative payment methods are added. After performing some basic calculations, I estimated 2 $20 UGCs roughly equal the £25 pounds. Thanks for any consideration and my apologies for bothering you guys. Have a great day! Vulpine
Sorry for cutting in, too But vulpine, i would have to agree with you! Since i am now studying oversea, i cannot, and my mother does not allow me to have a credit card, but Facebook paying did work well in my place ATM, just like the old days, we can buy savages in savage mountain by using Facebook paying. I know coding for the payment is hard, so if you can, please take your time Thamks for planning on this event and i am sorry to bother you huys from your chats By goddest
"I wonder if I would also end up acting like that if I was faced with a weak opponent"

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page