PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PFQ is preparing to open!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > PFQ is preparing to open! >

Gøddest's AvatarGøddest

QUOTE originally posted by Vulpine

Sorry to restate myself, but I'd really like to know how close this is to reality, or if I'm just being unrealistic. Could PayByCash or UltimateGameCard potentially become an option/set of interchangeable options with which to contribute to the fundraiser? Speaking (or really, typing) as someone who is unable to use PayPal, PBC/UGC remain completely viable for me. I really would like to purchase a Shiny Charm + Box, but I may wind up having to miss out on this opportunity unless alternative payment methods are added. After performing some basic calculations, I estimated 2 $20 UGCs roughly equal the £25 pounds. Thanks for any consideration and my apologies for bothering you guys. Have a great day! Vulpine
Sorry for cutting in, too But vulpine, i would have to agree with you! Since i am now studying oversea, i cannot, and my mother does not allow me to have a credit card, but Facebook paying did work well in my place ATM, just like the old days, we can buy savages in savage mountain by using Facebook paying. I know coding for the payment is hard, so if you can, please take your time Thamks for planning on this event and i am sorry to bother you huys from your chats By goddest
"I wonder if I would also end up acting like that if I was faced with a weak opponent"
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page