PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🦕Udon Prison🦕

Forum Index > PokĂ©Farm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 6970717273··· 858687

uwu

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
Ă—7/1000

B U G

QUOTE originally posted by HorrorGal13

Duduo, is it ok if I talk to you about wano at the moment? I just stopped at episode 913.
heck ye yell at me about Wano whenever you want :D

QUOTE originally posted by aud.rey

you know something's wrong when you dream about getting a credit card for a friend, taking them shopping, then watching them swim on dry land
Hm... hey Duduo, what does the swimming on dry land remind you of, or rather, who?
:thonk: It makes me think of Senor Pink lmao

Duduo & Cotton, you just drank a potion that allows you to go to the One Piece world when you sleep. Are you a Marine, Pirate or Revolutionary? Explain your ideal new night life. If you are curious about mine just ask, I ain’t gonna cover it up with this question.
100% Pirate, I’d go join the Beast Pirates bc I’ve got a little huge obsession with Queen and King. Mostly Queen tho I love him sm?? He’s so funky and silly I’d love to know yours too :>

QUOTE originally posted by CottonEevee

also outta curiousity @Duduo r u subbed? upvote?
quietly upvotes before going back to lurking-
@Horror; I feel like all of my favs would be horrid swimmers just because they have Devil Fruits and would just sink immediately lmao. But if it was different and they wouldn’t sink, I still think Queen would hate it, he’d just float there lmao
HECK YEA
mm we love trying to draw and hating everything you've drawn all day so nothing got finished or saved apart from one thing :D

QUOTE originally posted by safi

how do make friends on the pokemon farm site. im so bad at like, one to one conversation so pms are hell... i just say dumb stuff in my journal and pray someone finds it funny enough to quote it in their own journal and have some weird public conversation or something
i uh idk if you'll ever see this (lets be honest probably not oops-) but i rlly like your art and i think you're cool :> on the off chance you somehow do see this hi o/ i also suck at 1 on 1 convos, i do much better in group chats sndsnjdsk

Pages: 123··· 6970717273··· 858687

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokĂ©Farm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page