PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🩕Udon Prison🩕

Forum Index > PokĂ©Farm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 7071727374··· 858687

aAAA Chapter 1000 of One Piece has been officially confirmed to be dropping on January 4th 2021, with a lead cover AND a color spread!!! thank GOD, this horrid year does not deserve this legendary chapter kssdnskndnd

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

bruh the new EB Natu sprite makes me upset because the weedle looks so sad, like it looks dead and it makes me sad bc weedle is cute SDKSDSDKM catch my depression brain making me attached to the silliest things again!
Time to maybe hopefully kinda work on art boyeeees i’m overdue oops!

QUOTE originally posted by Doduo

Me when I see a Doduo in someone elses' house
This is still valid

QUOTE originally posted by HorrorGal13

Are we aloud to do face reveals on here?
I've seen people use selfies and such as their profile pictures or as the picture on their About Me, so I think it's safe to say they're allowed as long as you want to post one!
[youtube=bOkmotwzdn]bOkmotwzdnU[/youtube] dont mind me as i almost killed Absol and Forbidden with this video as they both started sharing their screens with this video so we could all hear it from both their sides as Absol sped hers up and Forbidden slowed his down as high/low as it could go and we all just started choking and laughing in a discord voice call at 2am
Absolutely gutted to hear Dame Barbara Windsor has passed away, an absolute national treasure and such a wonderful person, will never forget this queen 😔
Ohhh my godddd OP Chapter 998 gave me good content today I’m so hyped for 999 + 1000 😭

BIG spoilers for One Piece chapter 998, don’t read if you’re anime only or haven’t seen the chapter today

Talking about NEWLY REVEALED Devil Fruits, what’s happening and the possible matchups based on what happened in the chapter

OK so the chapter title was “Ancient Zoans” which made me think “oh, we’re probably going to get one fruit reveal for one of the Tobi Roppo then, I hope it’s Sasaki.” BUT NO. EVERY TOBI ROPPO MEMBER GOT THEIR FRUIT REVEALS IN THIS CHAPTER. Apart from the ones we already knew like X-Drake, Page One and Ulti, that’s still three brand new fruits we didn’t know existed for Sasaki, Who’s Who and Black Maria. I’M SO HAPPY SASAKI IS A TRICERATOPS LIKE I HAD HOPED HE WAS GONNA BE. Who’s Who is a Sabertoothed Tiger (plus it seems like he knows Jinbe???) And Black Maria is a spider (ew)(Rosamygale Grauvogeli to be exact.) I also love how Brook and Zoro tried to attack Marco for setting Chopper on fire sksksk X-Drake bust through the wall and said he’d take care of the floor, so possible matchups that are being set up seem to be as follows; (these can change like in Enies Lobby where Nami switched with Sanji) X-Drake vs Queen (maybe Chopper helps since he’s making the antibody to Queen’s virus, Doctor vs Scientist maybe?) (not that Queen is a scientist but idk what else to call him, the man MAKES viruses) Jinbe vs Who’s Who (he willingly stayed behind on that floor so looks like final setup for them) Franky vs Sasaki (this looks to be how it’s gonna go as Yamato left Franky to deal with him) Nami + Usopp vs Ulti and Page One?? I’m not sure on this one because Sanji is vs Black Maria rn and we all know he doesn’t hit women, so maybe Nami vs Black Maria, Usopp vs Ulti and Sanji vs Page One even though Sanji has already beaten up P1 before. Idk where the hell the rest of the characters are, Law is busy, Kid is going to the roof, Carrot and Wanda are probably fighting Perospero but we haven’t seen them in a couple chapters. ALSO WHERE THE HECK IS KING, HE JUST LEFT. (Possible Yamato vs King????) Also Ulti looks like something right out of a Barney cartoon, her dinosaur form is so silly lmao. Who’s Who is also in a cat cafe and I’m like....Kaido really made a cat cafe in Onigashima SKSKSKS ANYWAY SUPER HYPED FOR THE NEXT TWO CHAPTERS, possible color spreads for BOTH of them aaaaaaa.
My borb orb arrived earlier I love hims 😭
Talkin abt OP 999

Spoilers for chapter 999 of one piece

don’t say I didnt warn you bro

Ok so first half of the chapter wasn’t AS hype as I thought it was gonna be, an Ace flashback I didn’t rlly care for all that much but it’s still nice to find out how Yamato knew him and to see the Whitebeard crew again, Marco making me cry as he reminisced about Ace 😭 MY MAIN ROUND BOI HUSBAND QUEEN GOT MORE SCREENTIME AND KING FINALLY CAME BACK I LOVE THEM BOTH. Now just bring Jack back into it so I can have my All Stars in action đŸ„șđŸ„ș even tho Jack is probably still recovering- Also Queen now has a gun in his mouth somehow?? Like how did that happen bro where have you been hiding that this entire time dude. ALSO WE FINALLY KNOW WHAT KAIDO’S DEBT IS TO BIG MOM His devil fruit type is mythical fish fish fruit????? He’s fish?? KOIDO And apparently Big Mom is the one who gave the fruit to him when Rocks fell and she said he owed her a lifetime debt which I’m taking as “you owe me bc I’m the one who gave you your fruit” Also she thinks of him as a little brother which is honestly rlly cute??? 😭😭 Also BM wants Robin so I kinda smell an Ennies Lobby scenario. So TLDR; SUPER HYPE FOR QUEEN AND KING (possible Marco vs Queen/King?????) Super hype for finding out BM is the one who gave Kaido the fruit (Idr if that was rlly ever mentioned before, might have been but my brain tiny) SUUUPER hype for possibly finding out Kaido’s debt to BM. The way it ended wasn’t even on a cliffhanger either so I have NO IDEA what Oda is going to pull for chapter 1000, it could be anything. Could be the end of Wano act 3 (it’s following traditional Kabuki plays and act 3 ends in a tragedy so I feel like someone might die in Chapter 1000) Or it could even be something completely different, back to Reverie? Find out what happened to Sabo? Back to Moria and Blackbeard?? Things I’d LIKE to see in chap 1000; Vegapunk proper reveal ROCKS D. XEBEC REVEAL PLS ODA Joy Boy reveal Void Century reveal/info drop Gear 5 Find out what happened to Sabo.

Pages: 123··· 7071727374··· 858687

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokĂ©Farm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page