PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🩕Udon Prison🩕

Forum Index > PokĂ©Farm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 6768697071··· 858687

QUOTE originally posted by HorrorGal13

In less than 21 days, it’s a special someone’s birthday. And if you are Duduo, you can probably guess who I be talking about.
Hmm,, I think a certain donut loving man :>

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

I got my third Wishalloy badge! :D Wishalloy Bug complete đŸ€Ÿ
First on site!! 👀 Big thank to Forbidden for helping me evolve 💕
haha stonks also hewwo new subscriber i'm surprised people want to sub to this cringe fest
man the lag is so abysmal today and there's barely over 500 people online >:/
I was bored, and too lazy to plug in my art tablet, and still had my mouse plugged in, so did a messy doodle of Ghostface from DbD with my mouse and turned him pink bc why not- uH not sure if this needs to be in a mature journal bc of the mask but there's nothing on it that's 'unsafe' for this forum lmao, but will put it in a double hidebox anyway bc he's a horror game character

Open

art in here

ououuuu so excited!! The new killer and survivor in DbD should be getting revealed sometime tomorrow!! And Autohaven + Ormond maps got updates and they look great! so excited to see them đŸ˜«đŸ˜©
FROGE
OK so the new Survivor in DBD is my new wife and the Killer is creepy as HECK and u g l y (I won't be posting pictures here bc technically spoilers and body horror for killer, not safe for this journal lmao)
Man this was my favourite game I’ve had in DbD yet. So we made a new friend over on the PTB called Citrus, and they joined our VC on Discord in our group and we all switched over back to regular DbD to play as the queue times on PTB were bad. So me, Forbidden, Absol and Citrus get into this game at Springwood, and it’s the Oni (one of my DbD husbands hewwo) Forbidden gets downed and hooked in the basement, Citrus goes down to try and save him, but Oni slugs him. So, Citrus then crawls right under Forbidden who is still hooked and the Oni physically can’t pick up Citrus to hook him as I think Forbidden was technically body blocking while on the hook?? So I help Absol heal, we run down to the basement and I try to unhook, and I literally can’t. We were all just screaming like “UNHOOK ME OH MY GOD” “I LITERALLY CANT UNHOOK YOU IM TRYING” At first I thought it was because Citrus was directly under him, so he crawled away and I still couldn’t unhook Forbidden and had to let him die, while this poor Oni just slugged me and Absol, tried hooking me in the basement and LITERALLY COULDN’T HOOK US BECAUSE WE BROKE THE ENTIRE MAP AND HE WAS PHYSICALLY UNABLE TO HOOK ANYBODY??? So he let me wiggle free, heal Absol and then slugged me again and let me crawl out of the basement and let Citrus and Absol heal me while Oni goes Super Saiyan and stomping around the map having completely given up hope of killing anybody via hook this round. He proceeds to take his anger out on Citrus since it may have been because of the body blocked basement hooks that everything just broke lmao. So Oni was super chill, kept slugging me and taking me to pallets to let Absol and Citrus pallet stun him so he’d drop me and also kept letting us heal each other and get everybody some extra bp, let us finish the gens and open the door to escape. We let him hit us a couple times so he’d get extra bp and I was the last one left as he zoomed off and let me leave skakslajdkaksk That was the best game I ever had. Not to mention the game we had with the Pig who had Noed. Me and Forbidden were the last survivors left and the Pig slugged him, I opened a door and Forbidden told me to just leave since I was already injured and the Pig had Noed so it was pointless. But?? The Pig picked him up, took him to the door I opened and let him wiggle free and just vibed with us while growling for a bit lmao. Plus we booped her snoot and dropped our items as a peace offering!! All in all it was by chance we ran into Citrus twice and the second time invited him to join us and I’m super glad we did bc it was SO FUN.

Pages: 123··· 6768697071··· 858687

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokĂ©Farm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page