PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🦕Udon Prison🦕

Forum Index > PokĂ©Farm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 6465666768··· 858687

Also hatched a babey :D

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
Ă—7/1000

For those reading One Piece, Chapter 992 will not be released until October 16th, due to Oda's health, it'll be on a lil' break! Time to try and get some motivation to draw some fanart while on break ;v;
Drew one of my favourite One Piece characters! Going under a double spoiler hidebox as his devil fruit form hasn’t been revealed in the anime yet (not until this Sunday WHICH I’M HYPE FOR BC I LOVE THIS GUY) I drew this on my phone bc I’m supposed to be sleeping-

spoilers

Funky Queen

Birthday Wishlist

So ig it's my birthday on November 1st and thought I'd make a wishlist. Wishlist: My Collected Summons: (In no particular order)
Fire Feathers
Thunder Feathers
Ice Feathers
Adamant Orbs
Tidal Bells
Clear Bells
Steel Statues
Eclipse Flutes
Lono Idols
Lustrous Orbs
Griseous Orbs
Beast Balls
Albino Buzzwole + Celesteela. Shiny Scavady, Frusky, Skyrie, Shinorin, Sikannos, Caimaw, Stonjourner. Melanistics. (Especially birds, I will always keep melan birds) Credits GP ZC Art of ANY of my characters (refs can be found Here, Here and Here.) Fanart of my favourite One Piece characters. (Queen the Plague, King the Conflagration, Jack the Drought, Perospero, Mont-d'Or, Brulee, Katakuri, Oven, Daifuku, Cracker, Brook, Killer, Eustass Kid, Trafalgar Law, Inuarashi, Nekomamushi, Kanjuro, Kin'emon, Karasu.) (Will also just take general fanart of One Piece characters because I like a LOT of them.) Fanart of my favourite Dead by Daylight characters. (Doctor/Herman Carter, Deathslinger/Caleb Quinn, Wraith/Philip Ojomo, Oni/Kazan Yamaoka) New Doduo fusions to keep (See what fusions I already have Here. ) Boxes. BoxBoxes Hypermode Ubercharms Brick Pieces for my brick collection. Sweethearts or Cookies. Lovely Soups. NOTE: IF YOU WANT TO DRAW FANART/ART FOR ME IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR SKILL LEVEL IS, I LOVE ALL ART! (traditional + digital is always ok with me!) This is just a list of things that would be neat to receive, please do not feel obligated to give me anything!
//incoherent YELLING I'm so excited, the new One Piece episode finally revealed the color scheme for Queen's animal form and I'm SCREAMING I love him sm snjnfsknjksnkf :weary:
OH HELLO Glad I hatched all these eggs today omg
I released over 3000 Purrloin eggs into the shelter, happy hunting whoever decides to hunt it for spooky month :D

My Fridge

Hover over each milk carton and the cow for special messages! :D
Milks totally not supplied and stocked by Rebecca Gold
IT'S AN INSIDE JOKE YOU WOULDN'T GET IT
Nothing to see here, just moomoo milk
Huh, didn't know berries could be milked
chuklit
IT ME
Double the milk in this limited edition pack!
Wow! I can't believe it's not milk!
Many stings were had getting this milk
Bitter milk
MY FAVORITE BEVERAGE *sips aggressively* Made from the finest quality bricks! 100% Brick Eating Doduo Approved!
Milk made out of....Bulbasaurs?
This milk was made out of powdered ghost
Is this...oil?
Do not consume outside of an emergency
W-What?
Oh no. The rival penguin company is trying to counterfeit our penguin milk
Oh god it's so spicy! I thought milk was supposed to help with this?!
Bananas..Bananas are good!
Ice cold for a hot day! Wait, is this frozen?
Aah makes your bones GOOD AND STRONG
Festive milk for festive month!
This milk is a bit...pointy. Drink with caution.
Tastes grizzly
Tastes like nostalgia.
It's no wonder the dinosaurs went extinct.
THERE'S A SPIDER LEG IN HERE I'M CALLING CORPORATE
The ultimate tea
Pours all over my eggs
Cookie milk! Why buy them separate when you can have both in one? :D
Maintains it's crunchiness, even when submerged in milk!
TASTES LIKE PENGUINS
Look, I'm fed up with being milked all day leave me alone
Made by Charsaurtle
Milk sprites completely made by Rebecca. Cow sprite completley made by Char. These are inside jokes within a Discord server, only people within the SHINY server can use these sprites, permission to use these were given to me by Rebecca Gold and Charsaurtle, because I am a part of the server :>
Cue me screaming over the newest One Piece episode bc one of my Husbands:tm: is in it SfsksfSIJGFOKFSRF
I got a cute??? I love Omanyte so much ;; I named him after the Smail from One Piece ofc-

Pages: 123··· 6465666768··· 858687

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokĂ©Farm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page