PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🦕Udon Prison🦕

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 6263646566··· 858687

Before I go to bed here's some kiwi pictures because I cannot stress enough how much I love these bird This poor kiwi looks like he's going bald :[ but!!!! He has a friend with him!! LOOK HERE THEY ARE AGAIN Look at hims go! A big kiwi and a tiny kiwi A tiny fresh kiwi!!!

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
m.pngsummon_mol.png×7/1000summon_mol.pngm.png

The last episode of Sweet Home came out today on Webtoon and I'M CRYING I LOVE THIS WEBTOON SO MUCH. I wasn't expecting it to end so soon honestly!! I'm going to have to do a full re-read soon and experience it all over again, it's such a GOOD Webtoon! 😭 Not 100% sure if I can mention much about it as there's violent scenes and horror/thriller aspects, if I need to move this to a mature journal then I can!
Whbat th eheck netflix apparently wants to adapt Sweet Home??????????? I'm hyperventilating I swear to gOD if they do this I'll be so happY :sob:
Me when Space Jam is on TV
Wasn't expecting anything from today but thank you, Sally! ;v;
My friend and I just got killed by the Duolingo Owl, I'll remember to take my language lessons next time Context: DbD killer called Duolingo Owl killed us all
Aaa so my friends and I finally faced the newest Dead by Daylight killer, the Blight, today! He came out like, on the 8th/9th or something, my game got the update tonight anyway. He was really fun to play against, poor guy kept missing us ;;
Listening to my fiancé play the guitar while in a call with him after his ex put him off for years is a really nice feeling. I'm glad he's getting back into playing ;;
KIIWIIW

QUOTE originally posted by HorrorGal13

As soon as I saw Duduo's most recent post to their journal, I imediately starting thinking of Brulee's laugh: WiWiWiWiWi! IDK why I did, but I did.
I screamed, Brulee is one of my favourite characters ahhaha

Pages: 123··· 6263646566··· 858687

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page