PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🦕Udon Prison🦕

Forum Index > PokĂ©Farm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 6364656667··· 858687

QUOTE originally posted by HorrorGal13

QUOTE originally posted by Doduo

As soon as I saw Duduo's most recent post to their journal, I imediately starting thinking of Brulee's laugh: WiWiWiWiWi! IDK why I did, but I did.
I screamed, Brulee is one of my favourite characters ahhaha
Lol. I like her two, but her bro Katakuri is gonna take the top favorite Charlotte kid, she’s second place though. Though now that I think about it, if you were in One Piece, I could see your laugh being: KiWiwiwiwiwi or Kiwikiwi! And your devil fruit would be the zoan Kiwi fruit.
AA my favourites have gotta be Katakuri, Perospero, Oven, Daifuku, Cracker, Mont-d'Or and Brulee, I don't even know why xD I would 100% have a kiwi fruit, kiwikiwikiwi!

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
m.pngsummon_mol.pngĂ—7/1000summon_mol.pngm.png

quoties!

As soon as I saw Duduo's most recent post to their journal, I imediately starting thinking of Brulee's laugh: WiWiWiWiWi! IDK why I did, but I did.
I screamed, Brulee is one of my favourite characters ahhaha
Lol. I like her two, but her bro Katakuri is gonna take the top favorite Charlotte kid, she’s second place though. Though now that I think about it, if you were in One Piece, I could see your laugh being: KiWiwiwiwiwi or Kiwikiwi! And your devil fruit would be the zoan Kiwi fruit.
AA my favourites have gotta be Katakuri, Perospero, Oven, Daifuku, Cracker, Mont-d'Or and Brulee, I don't even know why xD I would 100% have a kiwi fruit, kiwikiwikiwi!
Okay so here are my top favorite charlottes, then my absolute least favorite one. Favs: Katakuri, Brûlée, Perospero, Smoothie, Oven, Daifuku, and Pudding. Then my least favorite is Flampe, because she is such a spoiled brat and is a jerk to Katakuri as soon as she sees his true face, that and she is just a jerk to the whole family because she’s favored.
ohH my god I hate Flampe with a passion, easily my least favourite from the entire family e.e
I made Absol more melan bait :> Don't use this beautiful art without my or Absol's permission tyvm
THEY BROUGHT OUT SHINY DODUO IN POKEMON GO AT LAST AAAAAAAAAAAA
Got my first ever rus melan :D Part of my melan order done, just need one more melan pix for someone else :>
Me at every MCW ever
Excuse me what the hell
I dunno what I did to get this many subscribers but uh Hello, welcome to hell where I yell about One Piece sometimes and scream when I hatch melans. I’ll sometimes post art when I uh Have the Motivation™️ to actually draw, which isn’t a lot lately I hope you enjoy the absolute mess that is this journal and whatever memes or posts about kiwi birds end up in here 💕
Added a poll to first page for probably the first time in a year Go wild
Thanks I hate you too sally also poll closed now 0: to the person/people who voted that they wanted to PM me but have PM anxiety, feel free to PM me whenever you feel comfortable to, alternatively reach me on Discord if you prefer it, my Discord handle is in my About Me :>

Pages: 123··· 6364656667··· 858687

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokĂ©Farm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page