PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🦕Udon Prison🦕

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1213141516··· 858687

Henlo i’m roj and i’m DUMB i like birds kiwis flamingo peacock birds in general

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
m.pngsummon_mol.png×7/1000summon_mol.pngm.png

PSA Kat is cool and a good friend, please send her boxes so she can collect them for her birthday, which is very soon.
Ok I’m about to go to sleep but i’m kinda depressed a bit so; Y’all can officially post here for 24 hours. Say whatever you want about me as long as it’s not too mean 👀 Or just say whatever you want idk, it doesnt have to be about me at all talk about birds my poor feewings cant take too much uwu
vesuvius's Avatarvesuvius
ultra.pngd+.png
HELLO ROJU you're a neat kiwi and i love you and doN'T BE DEPRESSED TYHBGF you're a neat person don't sad tl;dr: you're a Cool Kiwi
Azozel's AvatarAzozel
elite.pnge+.png
i like you you're an apple bless ur soul yeet
♥to think i did all that, and may i say, not in a shy way♥ sig coded by me, jolteon is official art from pokemon conquest avatar drawn by me
eura's Avatareura
newbie.pngb+.png
hello roj! it's me, a journal stalker! i hope you have a wonderful sleep and then a wonderful morning and just a wonderful day in general i don't know about any cool pretty birds but I CAN throw eagles at you. (I had an eagle phase. a really long eagle phase.) here are two of my favorite eagles the long crested eagle lives in africa. all the cool animals do. it sits on trees and scans for prey with its sharp eyes and long crest. why does it have such a long crest? nobody knows! african birds are wacky! he's ready for his glamour shot what are you looking at? nothing to see here! move on! next up is the martial eagle, which also lives in africa! they're beautiful birds with long legs. this one's about to enjoy a juicy lizard! this one's a juvenile. you can tell because its head and underbelly are white! adults have dark brown plumage and golden eyes here's another juvenile mantling! god, they're so pretty. their legs are so long that their posture when perching is described as 'standing' rather than 'sitting' the ol razzle dazzle hope you enjoy! have a good night!
Tom Sawyer's AvatarTom Sawyer
ultra.pngd+.png
You're the best little kwoo in the entire world! I always look forward to our chats, you give me purpose and strength, you make me feel like I have worth and like I matter, there isn't a person out there that I love more then you and I could not be happier to be with you. With all my love, Ray P.S. Here is a tiny cute beautiful island kwi to make you smile <3
SCP 4252 - SCP Foundation
Y’all are great i swear Thank y’all for the kiwis and the eagles!! Those eagles are pretty ahhhhhHH I am apple now off to work so see y’all in 4 hours hopefully rip
Woowoo home from work My manager and supervisor made me dab at work in front of customers And then they had me do it again later on god i love these shifts when they’re on Also y’all can still post whatver the heck y’all want until like 1:18am server time i think
Added a poll to the first page, check it out and choose an answer! If I ever decide to change my pfq name, the poll will help me decide

Pages: 123··· 1213141516··· 858687

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page