PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🦕Udon Prison🦕

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 858687

Aaaaaaaa someone drew my boy on artfight i’m in tears ghdhhjdj

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
m.pngsummon_mol.png×7/1000summon_mol.pngm.png

At the dentist to have a different tooth pulled I’ve had 8 injections and it STILL hurts too much to pull this tooth out. My dumb tooth won’t numb and it’s painful as hell when he tries pulling it Pls end me
Make that 11 injections :[ This is probably one of the worst pains I’ve ever had to go through and they STILL can’t pull the tooth out. Someone just kill me, please
YESSSSSS IT CAME OUT AT LAST THANK GOD GOODBYE NASTY TOOTH I HATE YOU
Oh god my neighbours have bats in their roof and one of them flew so low I thought it was gonna crash into me 😂😂
Fact: I barely see bats here!! I’ve never seen so many come out of one roof!!
Spent all day raiding in gyms for Articuno Day and not a single shiny. Feels like a complete waste of time 🙄 BUT I LEVELED UP SO NOW I’M LEVEL 31
Yasssss got my shinies for Squirtle day!! Now I have a beautiful shiny Blastoise with glasses!
The bats are active tonight, they’re so small and cute hghdhhejd (Yes I know they can have rabies!! It’s against the law to disturb them here so there’s no chance I’ll get bitten by one as I have no intention of going to jail for touching a bat) 😂
Ok Kanto shiny dex update!!! I now only need these to have a full set of Kanto shinies!! Ditto Articuno (Personal hunt planned) Mewtwo x3 Oh god this reminds me that i need to organise my fields

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 858687

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page