PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🦕Udon Prison🦕

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1112131415··· 858687

depression kicking in might be slow to respond to messages and trades, im really not feeling good rn

no

no

no

no

no

i’m still in denial. I keep looking at pictures of you and thinking to myself This isn’t real. This is just a trick, a dream, right? You’ll walk through the door, say everything was a big joke and everything will be back to normal. But its not, isnt it. I’m never going to see you again, and that fact just destroys me i wish it was me instead of you, i miss you i love you

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
m.pngsummon_mol.png×7/1000summon_mol.pngm.png

Hh i only need 2 shiny Sandshrew and a shiny Chansey to finally complete my Kanto living shiny dex for non legendaries and Ditto No luck finding anyone selling these shinies yet but I’ll keep looking Then onto the impossible task of getting these ones Ditto Articuno 3 Mewtwo Rip
OK I GOT A SHINY CHANSEY THANK YOU FOR HUNTING HAPPINY FYRENA HHBBBB Now to find sandshrews 👌👌👌
Why the heck cant i find any shiny sandshrew 😂 God i’d hunt it myself but i dont wanna destroy my doduo chain Going to organise my kanto shiny fields later on and unhide them once they’re nice and tidy!
Ok, kanto shiny fields sorted! Now all I gotta do is evolve a bunch of them and find the ones I’m missing 👌😩
Hyperventilates Found 1 shiny shrew
Tfw you can’t sleep bc your gum where the tooth was still hasn’t healed and it’s hurting like the tooth was still there :))))) end me i took some pain killers but idk if they’re gonna work, i’d have thought it should have healed a bit by now but it feels like the pain is getting worse now 😩 Man it hurts to swallow and talk, and even though i’ve been eating on the opposite side, just chewing makes it hurt as well 😑🔫
kiwi birds are gr8 upvote if u agree
upvote if u think i’m gr8 👀👀👀👀👀👀
dumb

Pages: 123··· 1112131415··· 858687

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page