PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kai's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1718192021··· 272829

kaiforest's Avatarkaiforest
ajfbakoshfkskc I completely forgot sharpedo had a mega forme. Now I'm really glad I made sure to get a full set of spares for the line. Time to buy...21 mega stones? (I don't think I had mega'd shinies or albinos either)
I once again hatched two melans in 24 hours a few days ago and am only now getting around to posting about them, so here's the full line! I missed the sparkles for the first one and was really disappointed, but saw the sparkles for the second one a few hours later! I've been increasing my rate of delta'ing in response, and luckily we've got a ghost v-wave coming up so I can use that to get my two ghost delta. I got lucky and hatched four deltas yesterday with a fighting v-wave and a gligar parent, and got the four exact deltas I was going for: two ground, one flying, and one fighting
I hatched this two days ago and still don't know how I feel about it I was going for a rock delta but instead got a delta bug melan?!?!? And on one hand that's amazing, but on the other hand do I count it as my last melan? Or do I need to get another melan? And sorr but bug deltas are like my least favorite type and this is not an aesthetic delta at all. And then I looked and it has perfect IVs!!! But probably wouldn't be good in battles because again Bug type?! I decided to just get a memory stick and hunt nincada again if there ever is a mega or totem forme. I did get my last two fairy deltas that day so I do have the full line for now at least! Anyway final count: 120S/125A/3M/6247H. Now onto sewaddle! (I took a day for cyndaquil because of type race + PotD and got four shinies and one albino!)
First melan! Almost missed the sparkles but got the tail end. I never realized until I saw the melan that they have tiny caterpillar bodies! I guess that explains swadloon too - it's a cocoon.
I started deltaing yesterday because of the dark v-wave (now that scaracross exists (!), that's the only delta type we can't breed for with bugs) and my very first one was an albino! I think he looks like a vampire, with the pink and the shadowy aura I also got two more specials, and I'm very pleased. Then today I got my second melan! You'd think I'd stop being shocked by the purple sparkles but I still am same day edit: third melan!!!
I got the last of my deltas today! Delta'ing went unusually smoothly this hunt, and I didn't end up with any extra bug types at all! Now I just need one more melan and I'll be done with this hunt. Since the last melan is an extra in case of new mega/totem formes, I may end this hunt without a melan if it makes sense for the next tournament season. I should get enough gems for my wishalloy grass badge this week, and then I'll be able to hunt other grass types with maximum efficiency! edit: oh dang, I actually might get enough gems today
I didn't manage to get a last melan before the tourney started, and I wanted to try for shinies since it's a PotD tournament, so I ended my sewaddle hunt. I'm still really anxious about a new forme coming out for the line, so I decided to save my chain. I've calculated before that saving chains costs about 12 days of hunting, and historically that's been about the time it takes to get a last melan so I haven't saved chains, but I might start doing so just because even though it won't save costs, it will save time. Anyway, here's the final count for the hunt: 114S/155A/3M/5803H The last PotD for this tournament is pichu, which I like, is low ehp, and I have a wishalloy badge for, so I might make that my next melan hunt instead of bulbasaur, which I was planning for the type race. It'll depend on whether I want to break the pichu chain for next week's tournament.
me: I just need one more albino... sally: here have two ✨ ✨ me: ...thank you sally Albino twins! I now have the pokemon for the full shiny and albino lines of wishiwashi! (Still need to get one more glimmering scale and do a bunch of scour missions.) Good day today. Omg right after posting this I got ANOTHER set of twins, this time shiny and albino! Guess I'm keeping five albinos now
argh;blrzjhwso I think this is the earliest melan I've ever gotten I used a z-crystal today despite the low chain because of sei's bonus and shazi's bonus, and held off on hatching eggs while I had temporarily lost arceus rank, and it paid off I'm so happy
ghost delta albino twins what is happening edit: like seriously I've hatched seven shinies and seven albinos this hunt, counting these twins and the melan

Pages: 123··· 1718192021··· 272829

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page