PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kai's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 262728

kaiforest's Avatarkaiforest
sally please give us a ghost v-wave I'm begging you
I FINALLY got a second ghost joltik, and then a third! And I was able to breed for a second fairy joltik which was the last one I needed for a full delta collection. I'd still like another fairy and another dark in case of a mega, but I'm done for now. Final count: 238S/51A/5M/6051H Onto scatterbug! I'm using a bug z-crystal today so maybe I'll get an early albino!
I did get an early albino, and my full shiny line, in the first day! My first shiny and albino were twins, and so were my next two shinies, which is even cooler!
Huh, so, my vivillon pattern changed from Meadow to Fancy. I had heard of this happening to some people but had not accounted for it in my vivillon acquisition. Guess I'll be selling some shiny vivillon, and now I need to buy a shiny meadow. First vivillon I hatched: Later vivillon I hatched, and just evolved: Shiny vivillon I just hatched and evolved:
Early melan! I love the red eyes, they're a cool surprise I only just got my fourth albino, too!
Psychic v-wave on tuesday! I am determined to avoid the mistake of past hunts and start deltaing on psychic and ghost v-waves early
I waited til I hit a chain of exactly 2000 to start deltaing and this was my first one! This is why I use a z-crystal on delta days
yessss ghost v-wave on thursday! I got all my psychic deltas earlier and I can get all my ghost deltas on thursday, and the rest I can breed for! All I have to decide is whether to delta today since we've got sei's bonus and I've already used a z-crystal
I badly miscalculated how many eggs I had to adopt while I was half asleep, so I ended up needing to hatch about 70 eggs in 40 minutes, but I did it! I adopted my last egg literally the last instant before reset - when it went through it was like "you've used 0 adoptions today" :D :D :D
Finally got my second melan! Three?+? more to go

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 262728

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page