PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kai's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 262728

kaiforest's Avatarkaiforest
Upon realizing that it’ll be harder to find my tourney snom eggs in the shelter without a chain, I’ve decided to break my aerodactyl chain at 611. 5 shinies and 4 albinos!
lmao I found out later that actually a chain doesn't help you find your eggs in the shelter, so switching hunts didn't help me. But I'm enjoying the snom hunt! With all the bonuses today and the upcoming rank rework, I decided to finally go for a melan today, and here it is! I also decided to get hypermode like half an hour ago, so I'm once again at full power! (almost. Still don't have arceus back.) I started chaotically deltaing eggs, so now I have to sort through a lot of specials. My chain is currently 33S/14A/1M/3705H, so we'll see how that ratio changes with shiny charms, ubercharm, full albino radar, and hypermode. Once I'm done with the snom hunt, I want to fill out my living dex and then get back to serious hunting. With the albino boosts in the type race, I'm going to try to start hunts as early as possible after type races finish, to have a longer chain during the type race. My dragon wishalloy badge is almost complete, so I mayyy hunt deino for dark team this month. Or I might just do poochyena. We'll see!
And another melan!
I only saw the sparkles out of the corner of my eye, but I got it! It’s here! Now I just need the last of the deltas - specifically I need one more dark delta, and spares would be nice. Ironic since dark was one of the only types I was crossbreeding for, but Drapion gave me a bunch of bug types and no dark, which really makes me thing delta crossbreeding types is based on the parent’s basic stage typing.
Finally got a dark snom, and another to spare! Didn’t manage to get all the spares but that’s okay. Final count: 54S/24A/3M/4838H And two special deltas! Next I’m going to hunt Aqua breed Tauros, but first I’m working on my living dex.
I’m so close to getting complete rank: I just got a Violet Book today so I just need a Scarlet book for Koraidon, I’m procrastinating on evolving my gimmighoul, I decided it wasn’t worth spending my entire life on pokefarm to get the first exclusive if this tourney season so I’ll be getting that in the next few weeks instead, and then that just leaves the Seistatic line. I know it’s the seistatic line because I looked at the pokedex to see what it was, and even peeked at someone’s exclusives field to see what was up, because despite it being breedable for more than an ENTIRE SEASON, I still hadn’t been able to find it in all of the free fields I looked through. I found every single paldean pokemon, every single other exclusive line, every single variant, but not. seistatic. Until now. I was looking through the trade forums specifically for free field threads specifically for seistatic - I’ve even gotten to the point where I’ve been looking though PWYW fields (and still not finding it), and then I found a seistatic hunt thread. And they’re giving away free regulars. LITERALLY EXACTLY THE THING I WAS LOOKING FOR. YES. FINALLY!!! I’m so excited. In other news I forgot that tauros is all male so you have to breed it with miltank, and also that half the tauros eggs will be kanto tauros, soooo… yeah. One quarter aqua tauros eggs. Literally half as bad as a variant. So I’m doing like 40-50k clicks a day, and using z-crystals to try to finish the hunt as soon as possible. Once I get a single melan (and my deltas), I’m saving the chain, no spares. Thankfully fighting z-crystals are cheap.
I finished my hunt!!! Got this melan a day or two ago when I was only half awake, and then scrambled to get all the deltas. Funnily enough the last type I needed was fighting, and the first fighting type I got was this guy! Final count: 27S/18A/1M/1477H I saved the chain just in case, because I was absolutely not continuing that hunt for spares. I finally bred the seistatic I needed, and a few more variants for my living dex, and tomorrow I'll start a larvesta hunt! I used up all my daycare adoptions today already, so I'm doing a mini miltank hunt for the rest of the day.

Pages: 123··· 262728

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page