PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kai's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1920212223··· 262728

kaiforest's Avatarkaiforest
Probably my last day of this hunt and I finally got a melan!!! I thought Niet would release more galar pokemon today so I was torn on using a z-crystal, but I decided to go for it given the sei's bonus and hatched 170 pokemon before the tournament ended. With no melan, but I got some deltas (though no special ones). But then I ended up dexing valenoir because leveling a pokemon in the slow exp group to 42 in a short time period after having already clicked enough to hatch 170 eggs is just ridiculous, and then melan!!! I love seeing those purple sparkles
Yes. Yes yes yes. I ended up continuing the spheal hunt because the new eggs didn't get released until after the lab eggs tourney started, so I didn't have to use egg passes to avoid breaking my chain. And Sei's bonus is today, so I used a z-crystal, and yay!
I hatched both of these the last two sei days, and I'm super excited about them. They're the only shiny deltas I've hatched this hunt, and they both happened to be pink auras! I also used the last of my delta points to get my the last psychic delta I needed on the last sei day, which was psychic v-wave. Still need lots more, but I am very pleased.
I think I might do a maravol hunt next. It'll only last two weeks since I'll have to break my chain again, I only really want one melan right now, and with the coronavirus I have plenty of time to click. On the other hand, daycare passes...
I decided on pachirisu - I only want 1 of each special, I'll get to upgrade my electric badge (read: clear out all my RTE shinxel), and it's my favorite pokemon that has no evos and isn't a variant/exclusive or legendary Final spheal count (for now): 67S/56A/2M/4190H Caveat: I didn't use a shiny charm or fully charge my albino radar every day because life is hard, so counts are lower than usual
I got my melan!!! It's sei's bonus tomorrow, so I'll still use a Z-crystal and try to get all my deltas tomorrow. Who knows, maybe I'll get another melan. But I'm happy with this one. Edit: Oh nevermind, the male sprite is Super different, so I'll be going for that too!
I didn't get another melan, but I did get all of my deltas, with two minutes to spare! I had pretty good luck with breeding for all of them except the ghostie: I also got three specials! Two of them are shiny ground, so I maaayyy end up selling one. But I like the vampiric dark one! These are my favorites: Somehow the fairy one ended up with perfect IVs even though one of its parents had no 31 IVs?!? I'm very pleased
Pachirisu final count: 48S/61A/1M/2704H New hunt, corsola! Type race next week is rock and corsola has no evos or formes, so I only need one melan again
This is what happens when new galar mons are released, I have no obligations, and there's shazi's bonus, apparently The last two images are reciprocated and non-reciprocated user interactions, meaning I clicked just over 2000 people and almost exactly half clicked back
I didn't manage to get a melan before the new galar release (I wasn't on top of hatching every day), but I got one today! Not sure what I'm going to hunt next, but I still need a steel delta (not breedable :/ ) and a normal delta

Pages: 123··· 1920212223··· 262728

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page