PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Bringing back an item that'd tell the Unown forme on eggs

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 1234

Golden-Goat's AvatarGolden-Goat
@ LunaAstron, im so sorry i am so out of it right now, i probably shouldn't of written anything to begin with haha I guess i imagined that the OP wanted to just have a small indication to the different Unown eggs. I mean, even after getting an egg registered, it will still only say "unnown egg". I guess this would be most helpful for people trying to breed a specific pokemon w/ that chart you linked (thank you for that) and/or if someone wants to spell stuff out in a field or something.
Journal | Shop Art Shop
1542/4300 Dragon Gems
Yuuki's AvatarYuuki
Support, should be really helpful for shiny hunting to those who have all the dexes already. Also, I think it's important that the quality of life gets better, just because people already did something that's hard, doesn't mean everyone else has to as well. I think it's better if everyone else has it better, like examples already mentioned around page 2.
Shop Avatar creds: Manda
Qwertypop04's AvatarQwertypop04
I'ma bring this back, I support and it seems extremely valid
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
My support as well, it's confusing since their all the same... and we can't put symbols/letters on the Unknown, could we?
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir
Halsey's AvatarHalsey
Support! All the reasons against it don't make any sense. It's like theyre arguing for unown eggs to look different. this would really help
Progress to legendary hunt: Kyogre
Profile picture drawn by me
81/500
This may be another benefit to this suggestion Considering there's a known bug regarding Unown breeding, this Item you are proposing may help Niet gain data to fix this bug

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Jayx's AvatarJayx
I support. There isn't a change except to tell you the form (so all arguments about it looking different are obviously void). This would definitely help it be huntable. Daycare passes are expensive. Yes there are Pokémon only hunted through daycare passes, but unown isn't a variant/exclusive. (Correct me if it's supposed to be hunted this way). On the note that it isn't fair to previous hunters....Would you like to go back to one egg from the daycare? Would you like to get back the higher priced mega evos? Would you like to go back to anything that is harder than it currently is? No. But you're saying that it isn't fair to previous users that could only adopt one, or that paid so much for their megas. Seems contradictory. Also as the previous post says, this could possibly help determine problems with the bug/glitch. And it may tell me if the new egg will break my chain ....but not if I just started my hunt...and even if it does tell me, I have to wait 2 hours to release it. Or waste a very expensive pass to get it out of my party.
Not attacking other people's ideas or thoughts. Just putting my thoughts out there.
Avatar made by Daemos Permission/credits in my Journal
Prince Turtle's AvatarPrince Turtle
if people went by the "we shouldn't do this because others lived without it" argument in real life, i wouldn't be typing this because laptops and the internet wouldn't exist. and i might not actually be alive because think of all the medical advancements. on topic tho i support this 100%. i don't plan to hunt unown or anything so i wouldn't use it, but it'd be helpful to other people and i'm all for that.
formerly JoeyKaiba
by Hillo; avatar by me for the thread "badly draw the mon above"
i type quickly and sometimes forget to proofread, oof. my typing style is lazy as heck in casual areas, but i promise i'm better when i rp and stuff.
Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock
A bit of history for you folks; this was actually originally planned, as the Unown Spyglass, and was to be released by "special means". However, before it was released, the recode happened, and the idea was never really introduced afterwards, so it's stuck as a legacy item. (It's not even the only item to get this fate; the Scour Slots/Boosts Prime also got this.) Nonetheless, I support. This is mostly because, well, Unown is a VERY painful Pokemon for those looking to complete their dex. It's one thing for the actual letters themselves, but the EGGS? May RNGesus have mercy upon your soul. This would help make the unown "sidequest" of getting its complete Eggdex exponentially easier.
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
{Cam | Genderfluid | Born: Yes | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher} Uhh... Nothing. More to come, hopefully Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page