PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Bringing back an item that'd tell the Unown forme on eggs

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 1234

QUOTE originally posted by kaiserbakura

The ones ive found in the shelter all seemed to say unkown egg. Have no idea if i already have it or not
If you don't have the dex for a particular form it will show up as just "egg" when you click/tap on it in the shelter Also if you breed and release unown eggs into the shelter, when you are adopting you can check the egg's summary page to see if you or someone else bred it. That aside, I kind of support, it would be nice quality of life, but perhaps it was supposed to be hard to hunt
poison.png0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
venir's Avatarvenir
master.pngb.png
I'd like to put in my support for this. I believe that I read something about an item purchased to distinguish the eggs (something along those lines), and I'd love that. This way, users who prefer to just shelter hunt normally can still do things their way, as Babypoke said. If you hatch 6 eggs a day just from your day care, there's really not a whole lot of progress being made. Even with the 12 adoptions from hypermode, that's still not a lot. My average shiny hatch rate with HM is around one shiny per every sixty to seventy eggs so... that's 5-10 days. Especially with hypermode, that's just a straight up waste of time. Personally, I don't think I'll ever hunt unowns due to their high EHP (or whatever term is used), but I'd still like to see this feature. Like Padfoot said, everything's done with the future in mind :) Also, tip to the people who are dealing with the unown breeding glitches Just refresh the page when you put in a pair, if they move, take the latter out and put it in again. If they don't switch places, you're good to go!
Please PM me regarding commissions, thanks!
By icymoon193 Avatar by venir It's not like I hoard adamant and brave natured pokemon or anything.
siamece's Avatarsiamece
ultra.pngc.png
i support this! i can imagine that hunting unowns must be absolutely infuriating. the aforementioned 'just use an egg pass' solution might work, but they're 10k ehp eggs and it'd be wasting a LOT of time to wait for all of them to be ready to hatch, and then have to throw most of them away because they're the wrong letter. an item that lets you see unown egg types sounds perfect to me.
Star Guardian's AvatarStar Guardian
master.pngd.png
I'd say reject. Since you can check the parents of an egg in the shelter, if you know what parents to look for it's not hard to keep the chain going. Time consuming maybe, but not hard.
Poké-Hatcher's AvatarPoké-Hatcher
master.pngd+.png
Since on PF1 there was an item that shows you what forme is in the Egg, I don't see why PFQ should be any different. Support. (Sorry for editing so much, I wasn't sure if I was getting info wrong or not.)
My babies: j.png o.png 3.pngl.pngn.png 4.png x.png d.png Avatar - art by myself / You can call me PH or Hatcher c:
Golden-Goat's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGolden-Goat
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Star Guardian

I'd say reject. Since you can check the parents of an egg in the shelter, if you know what parents to look for it's not hard to keep the chain going. Time consuming maybe, but not hard.
As of right now, I still need 6 eggs and 1 pokemon for the Unown entries. There's an egg in the shelter currently (for me) that I still need the dex of. I can easily click to find the details, showing the parents, but I have no idea what kind of offspring the two would produce. Of course, once my party is open, I will get it no matter what it is. If there's a certain formula to figure out Unown offspring, I'd love to know about it. Seeing that it would require a formula to find the offspring, I would imagine an "Unown [A] egg" would be more simple, faster, and easier. I support. It could show possibly as "Unown A egg" or "Unown egg [A]", like it does with the Alolan-form eggs. sorry if this makes no sense or has any typos; I suddenly got a severe migrane the other day, and can't focus well or even type
Journal | Shop Art Shop
gem_dragon.png1556/4300 Dragon Gemsgem_dragon.png
impish.sei's Avatarhypermode-12.pngimpish.sei
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by Pastel-Dragons

QUOTE originally posted by Star Guardian

As of right now, I still need 6 eggs and 1 pokemon for the Unown entries. There's an egg in the shelter currently (for me) that I still need the dex of. I can easily click to find the details, showing the parents, but I have no idea what kind of offspring the two would produce. Of course, once my party is open, I will get it no matter what it is. If there's a certain formula to figure out Unown offspring, I'd love to know about it. Seeing that it would require a formula to find the offspring, I would imagine an "Unown [A] egg" would be more simple, faster, and easier. I support. It could show possibly as "Unown A egg" or "Unown egg [A]", like it does with the Alolan-form eggs. sorry if this makes no sense or has any typos; I suddenly got a severe migrane the other day, and can't focus well or even type
I believe that you are misunderstanding the point of this request. Not having all of the dexes, it's easy enough for you to know if it's a new egg or not. If it says only 'Egg', rather than 'Unown Egg', it's a new egg to you. This request is for an item which will show you what forme of Unown it is, but only if you already have the eggdex for said forme. Also, there is a formula for Unown offspring, here. It just doesn't always work because of the glitch.

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
0 pts .
Lorne's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLorne
hypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
Only posting to say I renamed/edited the original post to better suit what the suggestion has turned into.
༺☆༻ Trade shop ༺☆༻ Art Shop ༺☆༻ v-fire.png 0 v-fire.png ༺☆༻ placeholder ༺☆༻ Previous hunts ༺☆༻
Icon & Minisprite: me Gif: House of the Dragon
iOlrickx's Avatarhypermode-12.pngiOlrickx
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
I'm going to say no support On the old site it made more sense having the Unown Spyglass, they could only be bred with Ditto and could produce any Unown, you needed the Spyglass to know which was which. On this site however, they can bred with each other and you can pretty much guarantee which one will hatch from the eggs making it extremely easy to hunt, so having to rely on your Daycare to hunt them, to me is a perfectly fair trade off.
Other
• Current Type Race grass.png 0
Polagator's AvatarPolagator
ultra.pnge+.png
Support! It would make it way easier when finding unowns and if you already have the eggdex, why hide it. The only way I can guarantee the unown I'm hunting to get away with the glitch is with piles, unowns are separate forms so instead of 28 eggs you would have 28 piles. Even pinpointing it is super hard since you may be wrong so a item that shows you the forme after the eggdex would be a life saver to never get your unown egg wrong. For those people that say, "use a egg pass." 1.Who said you're on a chain higher than 2? 2.Wanna waste 10,000 exp? Or those people that say look in the parents, again the glitch really annoys me. Parents helps but it may be wrong. If you already have all of them you can't use the egg technique, and relying on parents for daycare is a problem I deal with. Time is EXP,Exp is for hunts, so this would help a lot. Saying "how would they feel, they wasted their time for these hunts" isn't a value excuse since things change it's now 6 instead of 1 for daycare no one is complaining, megas are cheaper no one is complaing.
648 ZC until my Beautiful Shiny Charm Box!
Wow I've got to start selling stuff...

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page