PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 637638639640641··· 748749750

myde's Avatarmyde
oh i absolutely ADORE the mega, i have a shiny one and after seeing how the other specials look, i'm so tempted to hunt it for both the albino and melanistic :3c
he/they × collects timid, jolly & bashful pokemon
journal
icon by myself | sig art by mochy
Iggyzilla tm's AvatarIggyzilla tm
I really enjoy the new mega too! Megas don't have to be too over the top, kinda like how mega Ampharos only really has hair added, or mega Altaria is fluffier. So this mega is a win for me!
Type Race Dec. 2020!
(Trophy by GnarleyQuinn!)
(Avatar is a Braxien/Zoroark hybrid created by myself!)
The new mega is GORGEOUS, especially the melan. I can't wait to see if it changes with the seasons. Someone mentioned a pun, what was the pun?
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

Someone mentioned a pun, what was the pun?
file name was "swashbuckler". "swashbuck-ler".
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
LavenderHues's AvatarLavenderHues
I was pleasantly surprised by the choice to give Sawsbuck a mega evolution, but I absolutely love the sprite and how all of the seasons are represented by it! It makes me wonder if it'll change come Autumn, or if it'll stay the same! o uo
Forum icon drawn by me!
× 628 / 713
Sea Crown hoard progress until I can restart my hunt!
Clairefairy's AvatarClairefairy
I'm sad it's not shaymin but I am happy to see such a nice mega added to pfq! :) art staff did an awesome job.
Currently buying: × 238 / 500 × 22 / 400 Avatar by Breepi Signature by AnkokuFlare
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
I love the new Mega, it's so pretty! the Albino and Melan variants are really beautiful as well!
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
Parafox's AvatarParafox
The new Mega is amazing! What a brillant idea to combine elements of all four seasons into one beautiful design! It's like Sawsbuck drew power from all of its seasonal variants for its Mega form. That's exactly what the Mega of a form changing Pokémon should do. I love the idea and the exekution. I don't even expect it to change with the seasons, because it already represents them all.
My username used to be Fuchsfee. Just call me Fox.
All images used for avatar and signature are recolors by me. Typerace icon made by myself. Only official game sprites used.
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Funnily enough, I made an albino Deerling bait that inadvertently had trans colors just the other day~ Nice to know I was accidentally prescient, especially for such a good deer.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
Just dropping by to echo my love for the Mega Sawsbuck, happy that a less expected Pokemon got some love! Generally don't have much of an opinion on Deerling line beyond "it's a cool line", but I love how well all seasonal traits have been combined into a Mega, it genuinely makes me want to hunt it now, I adore the new colors as well, that silver blue of Albino is just so good!! The Melan reminds me of those awesome fantasy concept arts of glades and forests with blue undertones.
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Pages: 123··· 637638639640641··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page