PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 161162163164165··· 748749750

QUOTE originally posted by BananaLizard

Haha! I'm wicked glad you guys seem to like the design! This is another of my concepts (although Novie and her amazingness helped bring it to life.) Fun fact: Pixrine's name is a combo of "pixie" and "citrine", which is why it has yellow crystals. Citrine is a yellow gem. :3 Did I miss any questions? Are there more questions? no, I'm not having fun answering these and smiling like an idiot, why do you ask?
Ohh, I was curious about the name! Cause there's a mineral with a kinda similar name that I'm tempted to nickname mine as. Pyroxene. Maybe that's what I'll call my shiny when I finally get one, I love the blue!! I'm kinda sad the crystals on the albino aren't more distinct from it....like, brighter pink crystals on it would be cool. They almost blend into the body right now =( I also cannot wait to see the melan
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard
The crystals on each one are based off actual gems ^^ Normal: Citrine Shiny: Blue Quartz Albino: Rose Quartz
Golden-Goat's AvatarGolden-Goat
Hmm, well if the shiny and albino are both quartz, I suspect that the melan will be too. I'm hoping for it to be a brighter quartz colour, but it's probably smoky quartz Again, this is a theory, and I might be completely wrong :o
Journal | Shop Art Shop
1582/4300 Dragon Gems
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight

QUOTE originally posted by Pastel-Dragons

Hmm, well if the shiny and albino are both quartz, I suspect that the melan will be too. I'm hoping for it to be a brighter quartz colour, but it's probably smoky quartz Again, this is a theory, and I might be completely wrong :o
Here's a website for types of quartz I'm using as reference. I'm actually hoping for amethyst, since that could look really neat. Apparently there's also Prasiolite/Green Quartz, which would look really cool as well. We've got yellow, rose, and blue; it'd make sense to have either purple or green. ^^
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
I could go for a peridot melan :0
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 0
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
BinOfTrash's AvatarBinOfTrash
Can I just say that melan Serperior is amazing! The purple color is amazing :)
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight

QUOTE originally posted by BinOfTrash

Can I just say that melan Serperior is amazing! The purple color is amazing :)
Serperior is certainly one of my favorite melans, and also a large part of why I hunted Snivy ^^ The way the purples work together is gorgeous imo. I hope I feel the same way about it when it's redone.
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
I normally dont really like Pokemon who dont evolve, but I am in love with Pixrine! I may actually get one for myself, or try hunting them if I lose my sanity. Maybe once their breedable and I get my personal hunting out of the way... either way I do really enjoy the design, esspecially how each version is based on a type of gem. It would be interesting to actually see the melan have white gems, like a Milky Quartz.
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir
Spiritwingz's AvatarSpiritwingz
I know I'm way behind, but I only just saw the new leaders... The mega albino was the only one I could handle before, and the new colour scheme I totally hate... I only do megas of specific types because I like how they look so it's kinda upsetting when they change it and it becomes something you really don't like... *Sighs* I just don't get why it got changed to purple...
Collecting:
Viridian Épée
ancient drive
Helix Orb
music box
Azure Flute
Okay, now for my opinion on these lovely...fish? leeches? I dont know. I love the albino. My only problem with it is that the eyes look too dark. and the same thing goes with those outer circles on his "hands." You could maybe fix this by giving the hands and eyes the same color as the belly maybe? I love the melan. the black and gray fit consistancy like the art team wanted. I like the yellow, but to me the green stands out a bit too much. And if you think about actual deep sea fish,(Its a lamprey, with glowy charicteristics of deep-sea fish) green glowing is a bit too dark. Edit: It's a Lamprey. Lampreys need love too.
~~~~~~~~~~
Avatar by me, signature images belong to Flightrising.com

Pages: 123··· 161162163164165··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page