PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 159160161162163··· 748749750

The new fakemon oddly reminds me of Crystalbeard Uraagaan from Monster Hunter. Here its is That crystal thing is his chin. put crystals all over him and you now have a Pixrine... kinda.
~~~~~~~~~~
Avatar by me, signature images belong to Flightrising.com
SporkNoggin's AvatarSporkNoggin
It is so cute! I need 500 of them!
My Pokesona! (Edited by SoulDahDerp for SporkNoggin's use only)
| I am nonbinary. Use any pronoun. | Credits
PFP by Zerobold, Signature by me.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Am I the only one who thought it would be a bee Pokemon when they first saw the egg? For some reason that egg screams Vespiquen to me. Not sure what I feel about Pixrine. It's just kinda weird.
Vaporias's AvatarVaporias
Welp, I wanna see concepts xD I can't tell what kind of animal/creature that it's supposed to be based on, but it looks really cool!
okay but which one of you is the voltron fan? >.> <.< i can't remember the name of it, but there's a creature the size of a planet with crystals growing from it's back..
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
Weidelein's AvatarWeidelein
It looks like some kind of ambush predator you'd find deep in caves where people tried to mine for jewels. I'm into it!
SOON
Hitch-Hiker's AvatarHitch-Hiker
Ohhh yeah, Mouse, it's kinda like a Balmera :') I was feeling kind of impartial about it but now I like this guy a whole lot more!

QUOTE originally posted by Hitch-Hiker

Ohhh yeah, Mouse, it's kinda like a Balmera :') I was feeling kind of impartial about it but now I like this guy a whole lot more!
that's the name! i watched it not long ago, i should remember these things >.< and yeah, i like blue so i'm going to hunt it eventually xD
BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard
Haha! I'm wicked glad you guys seem to like the design! This is another of my concepts (although Novie and her amazingness helped bring it to life.) To answer your questions: No it's not based on the Balmera No, it's not based on anything from Voltron It's not even really based on any specific animal, it's based on an idea. See, the idea I had wanted, was basically a monsterous jewel or gem creature. Something big (or big-ish) that had an affinity for shiny stones and gems/crystal formations. I started doodling, and thus, pixrine was born. It was originally going to eat the gems and they would then grow from its body, but we felt that was too much like sableye, so that idea was pitched. It does hoard the gems, and its favorites are kept close, the sprite actually has it clutching a large crystal. Pixrine is supposed to be this big (it's about as tall as a human), hulking kind of creature that just lumbers through caves going about its day. It's only heavily agressive when its gems are threatened. Think kind of how an elephant or rhino is generally seen as a passive creature until you make it mad. Concept art: Original Design Novie from this, did help me make it more pokemon-esque, and you can see that it did change some. Novie's concept/pokemonifying Arms/front feet were changed to kind of be a hybrid of the two. Original sprite concept Novie did the lines (and shaded the gems) on the sprite onsite from this. (I don't think I have to say this, but just because this sprite wasn't used, doesn't mean you can use it. I'm posting it to show you guys, not so it can be recolored. Thank you) Fun fact: Pixrine's name is a combo of "pixie" and "citrine", which is why it has yellow crystals. Citrine is a yellow gem. :3 Did I miss any questions? Are there more questions? no, I'm not having fun answering these and smiling like an idiot, why do you ask?
Golden-Goat's AvatarGolden-Goat
Well, I actually love this little fella a lot! Maybe when the prices go down, or I get a good amount of GP, I can make a hoard of gem hoarders :P
Journal | Shop Art Shop
1542/4300 Dragon Gems

Pages: 123··· 159160161162163··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page