PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 4142434445··· 748749750

SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
I want every single Flarbat right now :,). They remind me of a Fakemon I came up with, except my fire bats are red and black instead of red and white, and loosely based off demons. But the general resemblance is there! So I want a few million.
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 2528
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
fawnbreath's Avatarfawnbreath
i think flarbat is really cute but i feel like it's evos (especially the second evolution) kind of just look like....someone in a fursuit...
Made by Dior Cross

QUOTE originally posted by fawnbreath

i think flarbat is really cute but i feel like it's evos (especially the second evolution) kind of just look like....someone in a fursuit...
Phew, I'm not the only one disappointed with it's evos. ... I also really hate the names. idk, i really want to like this fakemon but i just... cant. The first stage is cute but that's all it has going for it.
avatar is my own art! formerly known as chimeranyx I currently have shiny and albino Elgyem UFT. Check my fields for prices!
Hitch-Hiker's AvatarHitch-Hiker
I actually love the final stage of the new exclusive, it reminds me of a jersey devil albeit a friendlier looking one. Obviously the first stage is a winner because who doesn't love a cute little mouse-bat thing? (but maybe the arms on it could be revised? They seem rather lacking since they have no clear joints, like two noodles flailing around...) I will admit that the 2nd evolution looks kind of awkward. I don't really understand why it has the yellow mohawk when neither flarbat or the final evolution have this. Perhaps it could have the yellow stripe like flarbat but have the beginnings of the horns that the final evolution has? But overall I really like this concept (and I'm lowkey hoping that the new megastone will be for this line even if the colours don't match up. Bats hang upside down and the writing on the image is upside down, so who knows?)
I love flaroptera. It looks like its saying "get out the way baflammet, theres a new demon in town!" The only thing that bugs me is that the part pf the wing closest to the body is rounded. It would have looked cooler if it stayed spiky.
~~~~~~~~~~
Avatar by me, signature images belong to Flightrising.com
Esme's AvatarEsme
Shiny Flarbat looks like a watermelon c:
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
Shiny Flarbat is adorable
xXShadeXx's AvatarxXShadeXx

QUOTE originally posted by Esme

You read my mind. It's so precious. Though I wonder why pink and green.
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox

QUOTE originally posted by Esme

I thought the same thing! I think it looks wonderful!
✦ ✦
73/500+
167/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
fÙwÚrret's AvatarfÙwÚrret
Oh no Now i wanna hoard it even more....
hoarding
timid nature prefered
fav types fav poke
idol hell is keeping me hostage self-proclaimed furret mother
code-hercules avatar background previously known as aisuchi

Pages: 123··· 4142434445··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page