PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 1213141516··· 748749750

SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
Oh my god, the new fakemon are adorable! I love the boxing kangaroo idea. I'll have to go all-out next week to get me one. EDIT: It reminds me of Sheila from the Spyro games.
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 0
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
I think its based off of the fact that kangaroos kickbox.
~~~~~~~~~~
Avatar by me, signature images belong to Flightrising.com
lichgender's Avatarlichgender
Ever since I hatched the melan hawlucha it's stood out to me as looking a lot like the Blue Footed Booby. This is absolutely wonderful news as they are handsome birds. I was afraid of how the melan would look, I was expecting largely yellow or green since the shiny is already dark and has the go to colours for a cool melan. Needless to say I was not disappointed... My edgy son...
Icon by me :)

QUOTE originally posted by SåintNevermøre

Ever since I hatched the melan hawlucha it's stood out to me as looking a lot like the Blue Footed Booby. This is absolutely wonderful news as they are handsome birds. I was afraid of how the melan would look, I was expecting largely yellow or green since the shiny is already dark and has the go to colours for a cool melan. Needless to say I was not disappointed... My edgy son...
Woah, they are so cool!! Kinda makes me want to try and hunt one xD
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
I think all the hawlucha sprites look like it was running, saw something scary, and is skidding to a halt.
Sei's AvatarSei
I'm super glad you guys like the new addition to our fakemon family! Kangspar was primarily designed by me, with assistance from novie, and Boxaby was designed by novie -- Kangspar was originally meant to be a stand-alone single stage pokemon, but then I decided I wanted a baby and novie helped pulling back some features and making a cute babbu. The sprites themselves were done primarily by Sci with input from the rest of the art team. Shazi did the recolors because Australia and kangaroos. Kangspar is based on a kangaroo - Kangaroo + Sparring. Its secondary type is fighting since they're known to kick stuffs and punchy thinggies. The primary rock type was added since... well, can you imagine being kicked with super-hard, super sharp rocks? Read the dex entry - Kangspar don't mess around. It's my rock/fighting babbu <3 Boxaby is based off a wallaby - Boxer/ing + Wallaby. cute lil' boxaby gunna fite all the things. Plus, we really needed more cute fighting and rock types. So.. Yeah. Boxaby and Kangspar. :>
NORsevvy's AvatarNORsevvy
I love the new Skarmory designs! They look so pretty!
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! - 0 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
Okay but?? The person who had the first shiny kangababbu literally named it Sheila and it's perfect. Cute fightaroo deserves to be named after the best fightaroo. And to keep this post on-topic I really like the albino's colours too c:
Sciana's AvatarSciana

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

Kangspar is based on a kangaroo - Kangaroo + Sparring.
id like to add on that the "spar" part is a double meaning, as it's also from feldspar, to tie into its rock typing~
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,615,197
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature

QUOTE originally posted by Sciana

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

Kangspar is based on a kangaroo - Kangaroo + Sparring.
id like to add on that the "spar" part is a double meaning, as it's also from feldspar, to tie into its rock typing~
Oooh, clever!!

Pages: 123··· 1213141516··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page