PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Sei's AvatarSei
I'm super glad you guys like the new addition to our fakemon family! Kangspar was primarily designed by me, with assistance from novie, and Boxaby was designed by novie -- Kangspar was originally meant to be a stand-alone single stage pokemon, but then I decided I wanted a baby and novie helped pulling back some features and making a cute babbu. The sprites themselves were done primarily by Sci with input from the rest of the art team. Shazi did the recolors because Australia and kangaroos. Kangspar is based on a kangaroo - Kangaroo + Sparring. Its secondary type is fighting since they're known to kick stuffs and punchy thinggies. The primary rock type was added since... well, can you imagine being kicked with super-hard, super sharp rocks? Read the dex entry - Kangspar don't mess around. It's my rock/fighting babbu <3 Boxaby is based off a wallaby - Boxer/ing + Wallaby. cute lil' boxaby gunna fite all the things. Plus, we really needed more cute fighting and rock types. So.. Yeah. Boxaby and Kangspar. :>
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page