PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 687688689690691··· 748749750

MythicTime's AvatarMythicTime
Oh my the New Albino Lilligant is Beautiful, love the blue flower!
Still don't really know what I'm doing, but I'm getting along just fine
Kinda hope the Kanto Growlithe albino and melan sprites don't change >_<
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
oh how I love Melan Hisuian Arcanine...
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
Given the fact that Hisuian Growlithe's S/M colors are almost same, don't think Kanto Growlithe's colors will be changed (too much? Albino looks like it may get a touch-up, but shouldn't be too drastic), I only posted them just in case they've been updated the same way Teddiursa line was ^^' But other than that, I'm in love with new sprites, generally didn't have much of an opinion on H. Arcanine, but artists have done such a good job on turning it into a sprite, I love them now ;A;
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê
as many here, I was so afraid of melan growlithe line changing once more, but... it is actually cool. Nothing drastic. I like the hues and accents changed on mega melan specifically, more than that dirt-yellowish color it was before *exhales in relief* Hisuian growlithe line though is... incredible from the start! Lovely palette, I crave more of such specimen in the future plz
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
I was a little afraid about the Growlie line getting updated. I like that it was subtle BUT I'll miss the Gold on the Mega Melan :'(
Score: 0

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
Eustiin's AvatarEustiin
Was very confused when I saw my Mega Melan just now haha. I do like the update though! I think I liked it a bit better before, but this one also looks really good!
avatar art done for me by @KreutzArt
Lyre's AvatarLyre
The artists did great on the H. Growlithe line! Love the melan ^^ The normal Growlithe line got some nice touch-ups too! Particularly the mega. The floof, especially around the paws, looks much better. I like the color changes on the melan.
25s / 3564h
Zerxus's AvatarZerxus

QUOTE originally posted by giúk

melan vanillite line albino vanillite line
Very very disappointed in the green specials for the vanillite line. Why couldn't we keep the charming chocolate ice cream themed coloring? Just make the albino yellow/cream, then the melan would naturally be a dark brown. This sprite doesn't look edible at all, which is the opposite of what I can expect from an ice cream themed pokemon. The recolors really missed the mark here.
Shop: SLE, egg passes, summons, & legendary seals - cheaper than site!
Blue Soul Dew

Blue Soul Dew

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small orb with a blue coloration that manages to emanate seriousness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latios.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +2,212,574
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalDark
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê
Oh. My. God Whoever made melan solosis line - I bow at your greatness! Right in my heart with this palette <3 Vanillish line is so funny lol, reminds me of watermelon&mint popcicle I once ate :D I liked chocolate flavored more though... Not precisely my cup of tea with these new colors, but still cute

Pages: 123··· 687688689690691··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page