PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 567568569570571··· 748749750

Joshua Kiryu's AvatarJoshua Kiryu
galarian ponyta really just be like that yeah. its got chibi disorder
100/∞ || Shop Journal || Free Art
Ultra power bar 4.03%
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
So while I like the new melan sprite for Stunfisk, I have some nitpicking with the new albino: Why there are so less contrasm between the two colors? Albino are base on the regular and as we can see, yellow on brown is easy to see. While this shade of purple on blue, at least in my case, we need to squint eyes. Blue look well on them tho! It make them more cuddly. edit: Just see the problem: the shading. The purple need to be darker to make it more pop out!
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
gotta say, i LOVE the sprites this time round!! :D really well done! they look so CHUNKY too ;o; i dont even like these pokemon that much either so colour me impressed
Avvy by SimonPetrikov
flürrawr's Avatarflürrawr
sinistea's sprite looks really odd to me. i can't make out its face, it just looks....like a cup. i guess it's hard to get the detail in a tiny sprite but i can't see it at all. having it turned like that probably isn't helping but....yeah. everything else looks great though!
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
I hate being that person, but I'm gonna be honest. Melan Galarian Ponyta is disappointing. It's one of my favourites from SwSh, but the melan just looks... so much like the regular. I was hoping it'd be more like Melan Kantonian Ponyta with the colours and contrast and intensity, but instead we have... this.
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
nil's Avatarnil
wow, the melan for galar ponyta is so bad. shame i really love the albino though.
icon is an editied manga cap. ♡ lab || scroll
flürrawr's Avatarflürrawr
yeah... noooot a fan of that. as my friend put it, it just looks like a layer of black at 50% opacity was put over the regular colors
Kang's AvatarKang
Gosh! I really enjoy the glarian Ponyta/Rapidash sprites. They're so soft and cute! I especially love the special lines. They're just really pretty. Especially the albino! So soft and cute! The melan is oddly pretty as well, but does seem lacking, but then again the line is on the lighter side. Either way I'm so hunting!
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
oh baby tried to take a bath in black paint water :c
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
Yeah, I'm on the team of "not liking Galar Ponyta's Melan." I wish the art staff would stop using the "consistency formula" so seriously. Things would look a lot better if it was allowed to be bent - like for the melans that end up looking like the originals, or like albinos. (Incineroar.)
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle

Pages: 123··· 567568569570571··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page