PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 431432433434435··· 749750751

ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
grandmaster.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Näerie

OH HELLO THERE. Narwhal pokemon? YES. Updated sprites? HECK YES. Hhhhhh melan tropius is so friggin pretty I need one asap. once this melan arceus hunt is done. the race is on art staff :P
I keep my fingers crossed for you! I won this race, then you can!
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
Adian's AvatarAdian
master.pngb.png
Oh my gosh melan and albino spinda have me screaming. I adore the new colors!!!!!!!! Okay so now I know what normal Pokemon I'm about to be hunting after... After my ever growing list of hoenn hunts xD I'm terrified of the new gen's Sprite design because I'm gonna want a bunch of new ones again.
Type Race Score: 0 Selling all kinds of pokemon, items, dexes, adoptions and newbie freebies! Banner created by, Maomi, purchased for me by ChibiLunaThorn. Avatar made by Yutalia@DA. Purchased and used with permission.
h o r i z o n's Avatarhypermode-12.pngh o r i z o n
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
Not to pop the bubble for the new spindas, but tbh its pretty hard to see the spots on the melan line. I think if they were darkened a few shades of purple it might be easier to see, or if the body was lightened just a touch, but as it is right now they don't quite contrast enough compared to the regular and shiny. I think the colors chosen are super pretty, its just the contrast between the two that doesn't quite hit the mark for me. But I'm also half asleep so my poor tired eyes could be bumbling it. added thingie: I love the blue on melan reshi, shame it'll disappear with the revamp. Congrats to PlasmaStorm on that awesome hatch!
kase. male he/him. 25. bg
f2u @hamha.tumblr.com
|code
@is it necessary + @hercules, edits by me
pixel
@gaelson, commission by @canine
|icon
@gezeichnet
sig image
@jurobii
characters are mine
and @canine's
murfijs's Avatarmurfijs
champion.pngd+.png
omg!the melan reshiram is the best melan i have ever seen!i think its gonna be revamped soon :(
Cerberus's AvatarCerberus
grandmaster.pngc+.png
The melan Reshiram is so good! I've been anticipating the reveal of it for so long and now someone finally hatched one! The light blue rings look gorgeous against the two different shades of black, n now I can't wait to see what the revamped version will look like.
By Vandi
Icon is by Silver Raven Trade Shop | Art Shop
credit
Background from Unsplash F2U code by Gumshoe
Roargirl's AvatarRoargirl
ultra.pngc.png
Holy Heck I just saw the revamped melan torchic line for the first time and I absolutely love it! I didn’t really care for that lines melans before but now... That’s definitely next on my melan hunt list after riolu
Avatar is a screenshot of Peridot from Steven Universe (c) Cartoon Network. I use mobile 99.99% of the time.
eura's Avatareura
newbie.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by euradym

this egg is giving me very cetacean vibes
hohhhh I was right
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
grandmaster.pngc.png
Albino Primal and normal Kyogre are gorgeous! I want one!!!
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
Honestly, I adore the new albino Ralts line, but I will no longer be going for a melan Ralts. They've ruined my favorite pokemon's rarest form. I guess that's a relief, though, since I won't have to buy hunt stuff, but still...
Travelling Chef born in Kalos, currently exploring Paldea!
(Roleplay-ish Account, Message me for my free fields!)
xazz's Avatarxazz
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Hey Hey I love all you artists Stop turning my pink albinos yellow Like PLEASE Treeko like turned purple which is cool. Kinda super weird cause before they looked like they had red berries on them but the purple is still nice because it's soft and lavendery Mudkip albinos turned yellow Yellow They look, and I really hate to say this, awful. Loved my cute pink axolotal looking albinos before. Now they look like dirty water. Please. Please can we stop with the dirty yellow and green albinos on pink ones. Ralts line is also *chef's kiss* look at those hella cute pink and white babies And then my beutiful pink Beach ball spheal is now green and I just Why? Why????????????? I literally hate everything about green spheal line. Stop making pink albinos green and yellow I am begging you.

Pages: 123··· 431432433434435··· 749750751

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page