PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 205206207208209··· 748749750

Esme's AvatarEsme
Gonna be honest, I much prefer the old melan Froslass. I don't like how the new melan just looks like a barely darker version of the normal colors. I understand it's a more consistent, but it's a little disappointing. I'm also not too fond of the brown mixed with the slight purple-ness . Usually I think those two colors can work excellent together, but here it just adds to this melan looking like a slightly darker version of the normal. ^^; The albino however, I love! The purple mixed with the minty green is super cute-looking.
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
annador's Avatarannador
I *love* the new update. Both the albino and the melan mega froslass are really nice. I really like the brown/purple combo on the melan. <3
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Steel Statues for Registeel ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
Golden-Goat's AvatarGolden-Goat
Honestly, I despised melan Froslass before now. That weird green with yellow and blue??? What was going on there? Same goes with mega Froslass. I'm so glad the art team finally fixed that! Question: What is the thing on mega Froslasses head? I can't figure it out still
Journal | Shop Art Shop
1540/4300 Dragon Gems
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei

QUOTE originally posted by Pastel-Dragons

Honestly, I despised melan Froslass before now. That weird green with yellow and blue??? What was going on there? Same goes with mega Froslass. I'm so glad the art team finally fixed that! Question: What is the thing on mega Froslasses head? I can't figure it out still
It mimics a traditional Japanese hair style, befitting her being a yuki-onna!

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
0 pts .
Golden-Goat's AvatarGolden-Goat
ahh that makes sense! I guess it looked more like those radio wires to me, and I was really confused haha thank you!
Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan
Ye Mega Froslass went through several designs before settling on the one here. Research on a few Traditional Kimonos, Mikos (Shrine maiden/Priestess) as well as some Traditional hairstyles were done when making Her. As seen in that image JaneCrocker provided ((thank you!)), Mega Froslass has 'hair' accessories on her head. Though, instead of being actual accessories, its ice in the shape of them. That Cylinder piece on top actually has one of the Ribbon hairs wrapped around it, which would actually allow you to see the back of Her head.
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!
Esme's AvatarEsme
Oh dang the new Alolan Raticate is super cool!
You know, I really like that color, even if I'm not a fan of the pokemon itself. Great job on hatching it!
avatar is my own art! formerly known as chimeranyx I currently have shiny and albino Elgyem UFT. Check my fields for prices!
Kang's AvatarKang
Melan Alolan Raticate is so pretty. o.o
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Zephyrlan's AvatarZephyrlan
OH my, melan magquaza is stunning *o* . Congrats Temp on the beautiful boy.
uAvatar by MoonPaw Formerly known as kutani

Pages: 123··· 205206207208209··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page