PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 202203204205206··· 748749750

Ganymede's AvatarGanymede
What about the body colors, though? They still seem like an odd combination. At the very least, the deep reddish tone with a mostly desaturated grey don't really match the albino Persian's two tan tones. The lighter color on the albino is not a desaturated white or grey - it matches the dark tan more closely in color content. That's why they look so off on the melan. I feel like the 2 tones of the melan's body colors should be more in the same vein of each other and not different "warmths". What about making them a more consistent darker grey/black like Gastly's body?
Shazi's AvatarShazi
the melan is based off the shiny, which has two different colours, cream and pink. the albino is based on the normal which is rather monotone, being tan and cream
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Hmmmm. Is there a reason that the horn would turn blue in both situations? It looks out of place on the melan. If the melan is based off of the shiny... well, the shiny is one of my favorite sprites because the glow's color is complementary to the darker fur color; it contrasts beautifully. This doesn't happen on the melan, though - the glow color and the fur color are almost the same, which gives it a muddier look and makes it unappealing. This seems like a direct inconsistency with the shiny-to-melan design.
Shazi's AvatarShazi
the fur colours is the inner ear colour but darker (which is in line with the shiny) and the horns are both blue because the normal and shiny both have red.
If melan Persian's body colors are going to line up with Persian's shiny, but then the glow color lines up with melan Gastly without consideration of Persian's shiny (which has a directly contrasting glow)... I'm not sure I'm following the logic? The mixture of the two just doesn't match.
Miasaurus's AvatarMiasaurus
Just gonna pop in and say the albino and melan both look aesthetically pleasing to me <3 imo the blue horn abstracts the melan's warm colors really nicely (I think the current color scheme is fine the way it is), and the albino looks like a glittering desert cat~!
icon by astrophilic~!
Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê
I like the albino, and melan's ghostly aura (especially) and horn too. But the body colors.. That shade of... grey? greenish-grey, whatever.. don't fit together, and therefore look somewhat.. dirty. Slightly darker or lighter will make it look more appealing, to my mind
Esme's AvatarEsme
Melan mega breloom is absolutely beautiful! I love it so much! I was afraid of the Shroomish line to lose its pretty blue, but here it is!!!
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê
Okay. WHY is this thing so beautiful?! Hunting shrooms again, great.. :'D Congrats to the owner of the Flabebe too <3 Good job~
SporkNoggin's AvatarSporkNoggin
Melan Kinaster kinda let me down. I didn't even realize it wasn't just a normal Kinaster before I stared at it for a bit.
My Pokesona! (Edited by SoulDahDerp for SporkNoggin's use only)
| I am nonbinary. Use any pronoun. | Credits
PFP by Zerobold, Signature by me.

Pages: 123··· 202203204205206··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page