PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéDex errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 303132

CQHerosteve's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCQHerosteve
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Victreebel's name is spelled wrong. It is spelled as "Victreebell" where there is only 1 "l" in it's name Just noticed this when I was making a list of shiny dexes I needed XD my google doc wanted to autocorrect "Victreebell" to "Victreebel" so I looked it up and that was the correct spelling of it's name.
Made by CQHerosteve
Profile Picture Made by me. Maravol belongs to PFQ, Typhlosion belongs to Pokemon
Kahuna's Avatarhypermode-12.pngKahuna
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by CQHerosteve

Victreebel's name is spelled wrong. It is spelled as "Victreebell" where there is only 1 "l" in it's name Just noticed this when I was making a list of shiny dexes I needed XD my google doc wanted to autocorrect "Victreebell" to "Victreebel" so I looked it up and that was the correct spelling of it's name.
It's intended. I heavily disagree with it, but the reason they changed it is because there was a character limit in the first few generations of pokemon, which led them to take off the L and to take off an O from Feraligator. They can't change that because they copyrighted the short names and can't change it (I think). PFQ, however, does not have that restriction, and decided to "fix" it.
If I forget to respond to a post or trade please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites, recolored by me.
CQHerosteve's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCQHerosteve
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Huh, well that's odd :P whatever. It's their site and I have no say in the matter.
CaramelKittee's AvatarCaramelKittee
champion.pnge.png
I was looking through the PokéDex to see which Pokémon I still needed, and noticed that Pokémon #620 Mienshao was listed as missing which immediately was strange because I vividly remember starting out on PokéFarm and trying to get my Mienfoo to level up and evolve. I went back to my fields and checked--lo and behold there was my Mienshao. Looking at her summary page, I discovered that it said that her species were Unknown, and was likely the reason why she did not register into my PokéDex as Mienshao.
Nanicar's AvatarNanicar
master.pngd.png
Starting out? Well, there's your problem. There was an update a while back (and I mean a while) that for whatever reason required that everybody's Dex be reset. Luckily I only had, like... twelve Pokémon registered in the Pokédex and then left for over a year, so it didn't effect me much. Though in your case there may be others missing, though this is technically as intended.
Avatar portrait created with the Stardew Valley character creator.
Sciana's AvatarSciana
retiredstaff.pngultra.pngd.png
while you will need to hatch a new mienfoo egg for the egg dex+mienfoo's dex, you can at least trade your mienshao to someone and have them trade back and it should register in your dex!
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(item.png: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,624,565
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Poké-Hatcher's AvatarPoké-Hatcher
master.pngd+.png
Tried that once with my Greninja after the Dex reset. Didn't work; had to trade for a second Greninja :(
My babies: j.png o.png 3.pngl.pngn.png 4.png x.png d.png Avatar - art by myself / You can call me PH or Hatcher c:
CaramelKittee's AvatarCaramelKittee
champion.pnge.png
Oh, I see. I got my Mienshao in 2014, and stopped playing then came back in like 2016 so I wouldn't have known.
Nanicar's AvatarNanicar
master.pngd.png
Same here, but I heard about it later on and then it all made sense. No biggie. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Kasscolt's AvatarKasscolt
ultra.png
according to my pokedex i do not have a mega Scizor or Mega Charizard Y, whih i know for a fact I do

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 303132

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page