PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 2122232425··· 343536

Poi's AvatarPoi
Hello everyone, I'm Poi! I love clicking and I just got back into PFQ recently~ I typically aim for 20-30k interactions in one day, but sometimes I'll get lazy and only do a couple rip. My fields are pretty random right now while I work on getting Arceus, but I hope to have Wishforge fields and the like set up eventually! I mostly just click whoever has 'rus or has large Pokemon hoards at the moment, so there's no set clicklist :0 I'd be happy to add anyone who wants to be massclicked, though! Just drop me a PM~
Captain's AvatarCaptain
Hey there, I'm Captain! I have a little under 2K S+S that's visible now, but as soon as I'm finished with my shiny Dexing posts, expect that number to jump! I'm just getting in to mass clicking, but I've been stocking up to join for almost half a year now. Unfortunately, I'm not able to mass click every day, but expect me to be active most on the weekends! I primarily chase Rus or click my friends, but I'm looking forward to getting to know y'all and your fields better. I'm open to PMs if there's anything you need. :)
FlameDragon's AvatarFlameDragon
Hey everyone! I'm FlameDragon, but Flame works as well! I've actually been a member of the MCA for a while, I just completely forgot to make my post XD I only have ~1600 S&S right now, but every weekend I sort a few hundred. I usually set a goal for myself to get 20k clicks a day on weekends, and 10k on weekdays, although on some weekends I do much more *cough*200k this MCW*cough* I use custom CSS that autostacks all fields and makes their hitboxes huge, so whenever I am on my tablet, I click with 6 fingers at around a field per 1-3 second then my tablet lags when changing fields Most of my massclicks are for 'rus, but whenever I finish early I have a clicklist: BananaLizard Eltafez Kase Scorpyia Lirissea HybridYuki tape octopolis Setsuko Whenever I finish that, I usually find people by jumping around. If you have 2.5k+ S&S in your fields and want to be on my click list, PM me! :D
Ku Idols 0/200 (0%)
Team Inferno Overdrive (Fire) for May 2020! Score: 0 Banner made by Nyna Azura
NovaFloof's AvatarNovaFloof
Hai there!~ I'm NovaDerp but I'd prefer if you call me Nova to keep it simple :3 I generally try to get a few thousand clicks in every day, but sometimes work can stop me from doing that... or I'm just lazy :v. I have around 800 Random mons to click if you want to question your life, and around 250 S+S, which would probably be easier. I know it's not a lot! But as I hunt more and hatch more in general I plan on expanding my S+S fields and getting far more as I hoard, instead of releasing all my hunt mons like I used to as a silly newbie. The people I generally massclick are kept in this little list, and of course the rus holder. If I need more clicks for any number of reasons, I jump around looking for people with S+S Fields~ If you want me to massclick you as well, feel free to PM me! But beware that my laziness forces me to not promise any clicks :I
Selling some stuff: Check UFT Fields for mons. Looking for stuff: Nothing at the moment!~
Feed mah big babu~
Azure Flute

Azure Flute

Summon Item

(: 0)

An elaborately carved instrument that seems to be older than time itself. By using it, it is possible to call down the Legendary Pokémon Arceus.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +8,460,022
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
clairvoyage's Avatarclairvoyage
hellooo! i'm clairvoyage, but please call me clair or annie! i'm busy with school and the like, but i try to hit 10k clicks every day. i have 1.5k+ mons in s&s fields (plus or minus a few - i have some free fields and breeding pairs) and i'm working on getting above 2k (but fields are getting expensive hehe) when i get up the motivation to make a massclick list, it'll be here if i remember! i mostly use this list for now, but i'll eventually make my own. edit: temp list in progress! Trico Kase Tony pm me if you want massclicks! i only click s&s fields, though ;;

hi~ i'm clairvoyage! you can call me clair!

links my joint shop weekly raffle! click Anchali! avatar is yoon jeonghan from seventeen.
Xairathan's AvatarXairathan
Hello, I'm Xairathan and my current hunt is Koroku which means I need a ton of people to click. I'm unfortunately lazy and don't bother organizing my fields. #Click4Koroku
I forget to subscribe sometimes, feel free to PM me! Selling Shiny Koroku & Summons > Selling Chickensmoothie pets/lists for PFQ
Hollow there! Im Ryuimoogi Fuun, but you can just call me Ryuimoogi or Ryui. I prefer to click S+S fields, but Im fine with sorted fields. As of now, I have 4900+ pokemon in my fields, although only 4500+ are S+S. I massclicked random people on the massclick lists of others and the top people in the hoards ranking before I quit PFQ for a while, but I forgot most of their names. Shouldve made my own list, amirite? I return massclicks most of the time, but I have a hard time massclicking random style fields @_@. I'll still try, though.
My avatar is a (recolored) fusion between Mega Sableye, Mega Weavile Q, Mega Noivern Q, and a tiny bit of Sableye made by yours truly. Mega Sableye, Mega Weavile Q, Mega Noivern Q (c) Pokéfarm Q, recolored, fused, and animated by me. Permission given by Sei.
ChrisGradis's AvatarChrisGradis
Hello, You can call me Gradis or Chris. :) I have been on PFQ for 6+ years and try to achieve atleast 40k Interactions a day, I do this mainly through hunting for PKRS. I have 3k S+S Pokémon in my fields. I also try to return clicks 1:1 if I can.
Click List
‣ PM me if you want to be added to my list.
Soka22's AvatarSoka22

Hello Everyone!

• Introduction
  • Currently Hunting
  • Useful Information
Incase you didn't know im Soka, i prefer this name over any others. But i don't mind if you call me something else besides Soka. My fields are S+S with an exception of a few fields because they have little to no pokemon.
Im currently hutning Garthic- I mean Riolu to attempt to get a melan or two and get my first wishally badge.
Links will be put here soon on css and things
Pfp By Sbooky
merinqüe's Avatarmerinqüe
@Shazi, @Suriya, and @Garthic I was formerly TheKistunemata here. I have changed my username. Just letting you know!😁
avatar + sig img: offical love live art, edited by me

Pages: 123··· 2122232425··· 343536

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page