PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!] >

NovaFloof's AvatarNovaFloof
Hai there!~ I'm NovaDerp but I'd prefer if you call me Nova to keep it simple :3 I generally try to get a few thousand clicks in every day, but sometimes work can stop me from doing that... or I'm just lazy :v. I have around 800 Random mons to click if you want to question your life, and around 250 S+S, which would probably be easier. I know it's not a lot! But as I hunt more and hatch more in general I plan on expanding my S+S fields and getting far more as I hoard, instead of releasing all my hunt mons like I used to as a silly newbie. The people I generally massclick are kept in this little list, and of course the rus holder. If I need more clicks for any number of reasons, I jump around looking for people with S+S Fields~ If you want me to massclick you as well, feel free to PM me! But beware that my laziness forces me to not promise any clicks :I
Selling some stuff: Check UFT Fields for mons. Looking for stuff: Nothing at the moment!~
Feed mah big babu~
Azure Flute

Azure Flute

Summon Item

(: 0)

An elaborately carved instrument that seems to be older than time itself. By using it, it is possible to call down the Legendary Pokémon Arceus.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +8,458,560
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page