PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 343536

drkrogue's Avatardrkrogue
Hey everyone, I'm drkrogue!
I've been wanting to join the MCA for awhile now, and finally got around to doing it lol. Fields: I have about 3,500 S+S Pokemon in my fields. There are a few fields that aren't sorted, but those are only in the back and the few at the front. Clicking Habits: I usually only click fields that are S+S, or at the very least, stacked. I don't mass click all the time, usualy only when there's an event or I'm working on my hunts. If you have S+S fields, send me a PM to be on my click list!

Click List:

TeeethSeiShaziMeuUzumi ★ ★ EltafezSuríya
Avatar by: my best friend for me
Greetings. I'm a little late making this post but here I am. I've been on Pokefarm since the first day it was opened to the public (January 1, 2010) and I even played the original Pokebattlers briefly - not the more recent "remake", mind you. I draw, code and even sprite in my spare time and I also run an art shop. I have 1500+ Pokemon in my S+S fields that are labeled by their respective berry; fields without berries in their name typically aren't (single) stacked. I regularly click for Pokerus and rarely mass outside of that.
hoard: mini-hoards:

Frequent rus hunters to click

adding to as I remember active: scorpyia | nightcallerz | kishanharu inactive: meu non-hunters (useful for breeding etc): kase | kattibei | altias
image is official pokemon art; icon is official from witch's heart
silver ☀ he/they/pup ☀ 28
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Mass Click Association Official Update
Hello everyone! This is a reminder that if you have had your name officially changed through the Support Center it CAN be changed on your MCA Panel. Please let Suriya or Shazi know if you need a name change through the MCA Tools! Your name will not show up properly on the Members List without it, but your link will go to the right fields because of your shortlink you gave on your application :)
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 271 — Shiny Total: 7 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
bobpaw's Avatarbobpaw
Hello! I'm bobpaw (also Aiden). I have over 3000 Pokémon. (and adding more daily!) My fields are mostly S+S.
Icon by kaenith, with permission and overlain by me.
Skyfield's AvatarSkyfield
Hello all! Clicking: I try to click back 1:1 at least. If you mass-clicked me, and I didn't return it, please do not hesitate to message me and ask. Fields: My fields have over 1,000 pokemon in them, and most fields are S+S, while others are just sorted.
Made by Rosetales, Sprites are official.
Mass Click Association
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Mass Click Association Official Update
Hello everyone! I have noticed that there are many templates posted in this thread that are not mobile friendly. You can see if a template is mobile friendly by using Alt+1 to change the screen size. If your template breaks or the alignment is off, or if it cuts off and the text falls out of the container these are some examples of a not mobile friendly template that needs fixing. To change back to normal view you can use Alt+4. A broken template is breaking the Template Legibility Guidelines for the site which can be found here: Template Legibility. I'll give people a few days to get their templates sorted out before I send messages out to those violating legibility :) Thank you for your time!
JebbaDiah's AvatarJebbaDiah
Hiya! Names JebbaDiah, I've got roughly 859 (as of now) pokemon Sorted and Stacked except for my Wailord hoard fields which is just Sorted. I hope I can make friends here and click a lot of pokemon :)
SakuraWolf23's AvatarSakuraWolf23
Active Pokerus Hunter with all Fields 1-Berry Stacked (with the exception of Super Rare, Pattern Trades, Exclusive, Genderless and Rare Gender Fields)
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Gaming || Writing || Pokemon Fan Fic: Angel of the Shadows Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.
Hi everyone, I have only 319 pokemon sortedand stacked.
Zicø's AvatarZicø

zico's mca post

hey, i'm zicø! sorry for being so extra here but that's just my style, loL. to be fair, this template is recycled from my breeding pair shop. anyway... CLICKING: honestly, i don't always return party clicks because i find mass clicking a lot more effective, since i'm often hunting hard to breed pkmn. these are the people i mass click the most, due to their number of pkmn, sorted & stacked fields, and stacks that don't require too much mouse movement. MY FIELDS: i'm honestly not sure how many easily clickable pokemon i have, but it's somewhere around 1k (i'm guessing). i have 12 wishforge fields at the start of my fields, then it goes into my collected shinies and UFT (which i'm considering moving to the end of my fields now), then beginning with the fields that say "[emoji] Rash", i'm working on filling each of those with rash-natured pkmn of a certain species. only a couple are full fields right now, but many are close. i plan to have a shazi-esque collection (in the sense that many of her fields are all sweet-preferring specific species) by the end of it all. so, in short, while my fields might not be entirely massclickable now, they hopefully will be as i finish hunts and fill them up. WHAT I HOARD: rash-natured pkmn of my favorite species! you can either look through my "[emoji] Rash" fields or at this post in my journal. (side note: feel free to subscribe to my journal. i like to think it has some helpful posts. i also occasionally post helpful templates there as i am obsessed with coding.) this took me a while after joining to post but i hope it was worth it! feel free to pm me if you'd like me to add you to my mass click table so long as you fit the criteria i've mentioned above. xx
Template by Zicø
0S/0A/0M/8H

collecting

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 343536

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page