PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 343536

Yuuki's AvatarYuuki
Hey. My fields that are labelled "Level up" or a specific flavor are all sorted and stacked. Feel free to ignore the first few fields and the ones after. I have about 1410 sorted and stacked Pokemon at the moment, and I've been more into clicking since I started my Melan Alolan Vulpix hunt about 10 days ago. My mass click list is (will add links and such later) Eltafez Temporal Scorpyia Meu Sei
Shop Avatar creds: Manda
Fear-Cubone's AvatarFear-Cubone
Inactive
Cubone and Marowak hoarder. Always accepting donations.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Mass Click Association Official Update
Please do not insert filler text on the MCA Panel. If you have no post here do not put "--" or anything in the space on the panel as this breaks the code. Leave it blank. If you do *not* leave it blank, it will cause us to be unable to use staff tools to update posts. That being said. If you have had a username change through the Support Center, you may now request a username change for your account on the MCA to your new PFQ username only. Please contact myself, Shazi or Garthic.
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1931 — Shiny Total: 33 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
TFerrooni's AvatarTFerrooni
header
Alrighty, so here's my post thingie. I used to be around regularly a while back, but then real life got crazy. Now I'm back and looking to get into the swing of things again. My fields are 800+ mostly S+S pokes, but the ones toward the end are stacked by type Since I'm just coming back from an extended hiatus I don't have any mass click lists in place, yet. I'm hoping to change that, soon. I'm on here every day, I go between computer and mobile, so I'm also on most of the day. I enjoy random PMs and such so if you're ever feeling chatty, feel free. I give 1:1 clickbacks, and randomly sift through the online users list
-It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.- ---
Cheese555's AvatarCheese555
Hi :) I'm Cheese
My fields are S+S (except for the last field which is for shinies, albinos, and exclusives; feel free to skip that one). I have 458 S+S pokemon currently. I'm pretty picky about clicking, unfortunately. Since I don't click that much, I prefer fields which make it clear what berry to use so I can get more Interaction Points. The number of pokemon doesn't really matter because I don't have that many because I can always go to another person's fields when I'm done. My Click List (I also click some other people's fields but not for the purpose of mass-clicking):
  1. Mekkor
  2. Meu
  3. Temporal
KoraTora's AvatarKoraTora
Hello, My name is Stormsky1, but please call me storm! My fields are mostly S&S though two are random and two are only stacked. I'll click just about everyone, but fields where the pokemon are just thrown in randomly are a big pain to me. On a good note however, I will click all fields unless I do not have the time to do so. I don't have an official click list, though there are a few users whom I mass click often(Will add links later): 1.Scorpyia 2.Temporal 3.Rocket Kojiro 4.NinjaRidge 5.Rolando 6.Kipcha 7.Golden Tempest

TR Score; 0

2nd Place Team Flying March 2024! Made by Juku!
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Mass Click Association Official Update
All out-standing membership requests have been responded to. If you applied and did not get a response from one of our admins please ensure that you are providing the correct profile link and then send another message. @Bread; please remove the '--' located on your MCA Panel URL entry area. If you don't have a post or are not going to link to it, this area needs to be left blank in order to prevent our code generator from breaking. Thank you~
Hi guys my name is shiny most of my fields are s+s except my legendarys I have over 600 Pokemon I click back 1:1 and I love to mass click hope you guys click me :)
Adohug's AvatarAdohug
Hey, im Adohug! i dont really know any coding, so thisll be plain and simple. my fields are S+S, with two exceptions at the end. pokemon count-subject to change- 546 if you click my full party, ill click your full party. if your party isnt full, ill click your full first field. if you click more, ill click back evenly or as much as i can. if you click less than my party ill click 1:1. i will randomly go on mass-clicking sprees, and will frequently click the newer members. and, uh.... i think thats it!
mareanie's Avatarmareanie
1.7k pokemon, mostly s&s with a few exceptions, those being my floette/unown/vivillon/minior fields, which aren't s&s because they're display fields, and my mini-hoard fields, which are just stacked. I don't have much of a mass-click list at the moment, but if you're interested in daily (preferably mutual?) mass-clickings and have 1k pokemon or more PM me and I'll add you to the list!

click list

primary

these are people who i mass click daily and who mass click me back! SuzieQ

secondary

this is just a list of people i like to click if im bored since they have nice fields i'll add this later
moved to gpx! my profile also follow me on twitter i love noriaki kakyoin with my entire heart and soul

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 343536

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page