PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Knights of the Wind - A Sonic Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 5354555657··· 737475

TaoMemberJay's AvatarTaoMemberJay
Do you want me to remove the password?
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
.....You don't need to, I suppose. I don't really think it matters anymore, to be honest. It was a holdover from the previous owner, and I will admit to finding it funny when people do things like Chaos Swiss Rolls or other things. So I kept it and didn't really think further of it. Besides, this at least means you scrolled down from the first post.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
I think the only Sonic the Hedgehog book I've read was where Sally was turned into Mecha Sally and I've been stuck there. Don't ask why, it was a birthday present from my uncle since I was really into Sonic.
The only comic I have is Sonic Boom Volume One that I got from a shop in a Spokane mall on a family trip.
#1 fan of Dr. Starline <3 Character in profile picture: Fox the Brave; Character owned by me, art made by DrStarline on Twitter "No matter the bumps, no matter the bruises, no matter the scars, stil the truth is the cross has made, the cross has made you flawless!" MercyMe, Flawless I will miss you forever Grandpa; 1942-2015 70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Has anyone played Sonic CD? If so, what is your favorite zone? Mine is Stardust Speedway(Bad Future)
I've somewhat played it through Mania, but I love Metallic Madness Act 2 because of the CHIBI LAZERS!
Favorite Sonic Mania Zone: Egg Reverie or Studiopolis Act One.
Hernán23Pro's AvatarHernán23Pro
My favorite CD zone, talking about design, must be Stardust Speedway present. And about Mania, I prefer either Studiopolis Act 1, or encore Metallic Madness.
My Backloggery
Gimme any Gracidea Seeds you don't need ^^
Stardust Speedway Present is nice but the real fame in the zone itself was when it was Bad Future Act 3.
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Ooh, really? I'll have to see if someone's done a full walkthrough of the game. ...If I recall correctly, Act 3 in the classic games are normally the boss fights, right?

Pages: 123··· 5354555657··· 737475

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page