PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Valentine's Week 2017

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 646566

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
In celebration of Valentine's Day, we're running an event for the whole week! Event page During the week, starting Monday the 13th and ending Sunday the 19th (inclusive), you will be able to buy Sweet Hearts and Cookies but there's a catch: you can't buy them for yourself! You must buy them as gifts for each other. Two stats will be tracked: - Most Loved, indicating the users who received the most gifts - Most Doting, indicating the users who sent the most gifts The top 500** in each stat will receive a new* Custom Sprite: Amy Celebi!
* "new" to PFQ, returning from PF1 ** If you place in both rankings, only your higher one will count. The lower one will be forfeited to allow someone else a chance to win. This means 1,000 different users will receive the Custom Sprite. In addition, you can buy the Amorvoir Custom Sprite:
This sprite will be sent to you via the Trade Centre as a gift from Sally, because she cares too ♥ Enjoy!
EDIT: A new Site Skin is available in the Official Skin list. Check it out! EDIT: The Amorvoir sprite has been updated! The old sprite was old. Very old. It was overdue for an update, and the art team found a bit of time to update the sprite whilst continuing work on wrapping up Gen 7. Enjoy the update! A cache clear may be needed to view the new sprite. — 17/Feb/2017 1:24 Important edit: I am currently in Germany for an event, so I'm unable to program prize distribution properly until I get home. Therefore, prizes will be available starting on Tuesday. Apologies for any inconvenience. EDIT: Prizes can now be claimed from the Event Page so go check it out to see if you won! I believe some people in the top 650 managed to place thanks to the "can't win twice" mechanic ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Caelus's AvatarCaelus
Ooh, this looks fun! I'm excited for the event, especially with the new CS~ Good luck, all!
avatar + signature img are both official arts from honkai: star rail, avatar art is drawn by _人間失联_
Joythehart's AvatarJoythehart
I can't wait!
70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”
Kïpcha's AvatarKïpcha
Oh my goodness I'm so excited ♥ ♥ totally missed out on the first Valentines day event, can't wait to participate ! !
Esme's AvatarEsme
So wait, I'm confused. Do you have to be in the top 500 to be able to buy the Amorvoir?
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
shoubunny's Avatarshoubunny
Ooh! I'm so excited for this-- I hope everyone gets their share of sweet treats! ^^
present day present time b - any pronouns OK
Shee-Chwan's AvatarShee-Chwan
I can't wait!~ <3 I'm going to see if I can buy one of those Amorvoir as soon as the event's in~ <3
~Shee-Chwan, The Hopeless Dreamer~
~I'm very friendly as long as you're not rude, I love helping around, so ask away and I'll be happy to answer your Questions the best I can!~ ~(I'm somewhat shy at starting PMs, but I really love to receive and send them back! > Until I run out of things to say, sorry~ o3o")~ (I love to help out with Trade-Evolutions BTW, I'm always happy to help out others in need~ :3)
RozziDoodles's AvatarRozziDoodles
So excited! I hope to place in the top rankings!
Avatar is of my character Deoxy drawn by JadedJynx on deviantART
caeldoris's Avatarcaeldoris
How much will the Sweet Heart and Cookies cost?
buying magatama, collecting ALL stufful, electrike/manectric, magby line, electric types, and naive pokemon. c: pfp credit official art from a japanese game called dice psycho from charon.
JADE's AvatarJADE
Soooo happy to see Amy Celebi return ^^ Have a happy valentine's day~
Credits
Avatar by Yatzy, Two stooges banner by masochisms and gif character & animation from Smite@Hi-rez Studios

Pages: 123··· 646566

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page