PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Player Reviews!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678910

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Zen

Niet, I just saw a really large review that was like 4 paragraphs long, and I'm honestly surprised it wasn't 'shortened' with an option to expand it to read the whole review. Was that done on purpose or did you forget to add it? Either way, quite enjoying reading the reviews.
The layout is kind of thrown-together at the moment - an obvious thing it's missing is pages because right now there's over a hundred reviews on a single page :D Adjustments will be made, but with the amount of reviews we were getting so quickly, I wanted them to become visible as soon as possible. Also, voting on reviews is good, go do it if you can :p
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Pikachurock's AvatarPikachurock
sending mie!
My profile pic was made by me for my own use Made by Kyararose!The embreon fusion thing is by ACottontail! "YOUR A KOOKY IMA COOKY BUT URA BAD COOKIE" I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will. Satisfy Your Inner Wolf
I'm so glad we can do this! One thing. Can we get a thing that if we accidentally press on a button (like or dislike) that we didn't want to give if we could retract that? I accidentally did it a couple times on mobile because my phone is smol ;c
Hillo's AvatarHillo
done my review!
Darexxis's AvatarDarexxis
i done my review on day 1 and i gave 5 stars but when i checkt it is shows 2 stars NVM it shows 5 stars again :) maybe a bug on my pc XD
🖤❤️^W^❤️🖤
  • i Hoard
  • i also collect
  • LF
but only with the Any berry pref {delta not inc} {i 🖤❤️ fighing deltas}
Pizza Chef Throh / Pizza Chef Sawk / Fancy Nidoran (Female) Fancy Nidoran (Male) / Kecleon Bros (Green) / Kecleon Bros (Purple)
Cordelia G's AvatarCordelia G

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

Well, it's actually pretty bad for that to be like that Raca :P We can't say "user review" if we stick everything at 5/5 - it's not exactly well-hidden! :P That said - just remember! We're still not out of beta :P (Technically, until we stop development, we'll never be out of beta x: )
I completely forgot yall were still in beta
I love food! Avatar made by https://oml-lapis.tumblr.com/
kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles
Who do I contact to change my review?
Dragon VTuber of Chaos & Calamity Screaming, Boba Tea & Chaos 24/7 Signature by Myself, Art by penpupen
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by CatEnergetic

Who do I contact to change my review?
Me.
MouseRat74's AvatarMouseRat74
This is insanely fun and addicting!
arbor's Avatararbor
this isn't the place for pfq reviews ^-^ you can leave a review here!
arbor ☼ journal: 574 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe

Pages: 12345678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page