PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Player Reviews!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678910

AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

QUOTE originally posted by Hollyleaflives

Uh, any way to delete them? My laggy tablet made it post mid-type. ;_;
Would you mind sending me a PM? We'll deal with this for you :)

QUOTE originally posted by Alix-chan

But isn't that what reviews are for? So you know what something is like before delving into it?
No, actually. Reviews are just other peoples' experiences and thoughts on the thing you're looking at. By your logic, I could give 'the worst game' in the world a great review and - through what you've just said - you'd also think that 'the worst game' was good, too. Even though it's 'the worst game'. That doesn't make any sense, now, does it? :P As for "horror stories". I won't lie - most times people have come to us with these "horror stories"... They're either about old staff members who are no longer with us (which means they no longer hold any ground. You can't apply someone elses actions to other people), or they're from people who are salty about being removed who choose to lie about the reason why they were removed. It also takes a lot for us to permanently remove people. We do it very rarely - which is something that speaks, in my opinion, to the great nature of our community. ^-^
While I'm a little confused at what you mean with the first part, I think I can kinda understand what you mean- Thank you for explaining! And also thank you for explaining some stuff with the horror stories, it's reassuring to hear that the staff is well maintained and that the staff takes care of it's users!

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll @Aibou Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
I would just like to make sure that I'm understanding this correctly. These are public reviews in the sense that even guests can will be able to view ones already submitted, correct?

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
Kells's AvatarKells
Well I'm not saying it's something that's necessary I just think that people would be inclined to make more genuine, honest reviews so I think the option should be implemented. That way they could choose to be anonymous or not! I'm just saying, people tend to be more honest when anonymous. On Amazon people aren't connected to others the way they are on a site like this so technically they are anonymous even though there's a name connected to them.
Visit my trade shop! I collect:
Soul Hearts
Clear Bells
Gracidea Seeds
Helix Orbs
Ice Fangs
Wishing Stones
Art Credit
Sig and avatar by me
audse's Avataraudse
I sent in my review! I really love that you added this feature. I'm kind of wondering though, are they more for the staff, or for guests/other users? Like for example, I brought up some negatives in my review, and I would be completely flattered if the staff responded to it, or asked for clarification or something, but I get the feeling that that isnt really a possibility, as its more of, well, a review for guests than feedback to the site. I'm not sure if that makes any sense, but I hope you understand what I mean. Sorry for rambling! It is my way!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Users (and Guests!) can now browse through the many reviews we have already received!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
I pressed the submit button once, but i believe it submitted my review twice. sorry if i did.
WIP
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Galactic Joltik

I pressed the submit button once, but i believe it submitted my review twice. sorry if i did.
You can't submit more than one review, no worries :)
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by asbxzeekø

I sent in my review! I really love that you added this feature. I'm kind of wondering though, are they more for the staff, or for guests/other users? Like for example, I brought up some negatives in my review, and I would be completely flattered if the staff responded to it, or asked for clarification or something, but I get the feeling that that isnt really a possibility, as its more of, well, a review for guests than feedback to the site. I'm not sure if that makes any sense, but I hope you understand what I mean. Sorry for rambling! It is my way!
Quick pointer that we have a feedback thread in case you'd still like us to respond to any queries, concerns or possible improvements to existing features. :)
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
audse's Avataraudse
That's true! I apologize, I can be quite daft. You'd think I would remember that after 6 years on some version or pokefarm!
Zen's AvatarZen
Niet, I just saw a really large review that was like 4 paragraphs long, and I'm honestly surprised it wasn't 'shortened' with an option to expand it to read the whole review. Was that done on purpose or did you forget to add it? Either way, quite enjoying reading the reviews.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.

Pages: 12345678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page