PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Customizable usernames

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 1234

RozziDoodles's AvatarRozziDoodles
Well, of course you could, but I'm trying to propose some sort of solution that still leaves the nicknames as a possibility, leaving the trainer card/about me for other things if you so desired. The entire thing is completely aesthetic, so technically there's no need anyway. It's just a fun idea that would be interesting to see implemented.
Avatar is of my character Deoxy drawn by JadedJynx on deviantART
Firalight's AvatarFiralight
This could honestly be a good idea but with tweaks. Possibly better Tweaks: -Nicknamed person can decline or accept the nickname (with option of removing it) -Max of 2 Nicknames right or below of main names (smaller than name font, won't show in chat) There is a few more, but with these tweaks it might actually get some more support than what you have stated. Negatives of these Tweaks -Nicknames can cause stress on Sally, even if limit is 2 per person. -Nicknamed people could be nicknamed without knowing it's bad or not-kid-friendly. (Which is what reports are for but still.) Edit: Better English ugh. >:/
Avatar made by me. Avid Deerling Enthusiast
Leokumi's AvatarLeokumi
I think implementing it how NoseinBook42 suggested would work best, but I also agree with Firalight in that there should be a smaller cap on the number of nicknames a user can place on their profile. Honestly, I feel that it might be best to just allow one nickname (that way Sally isn't strained as badly) so the community as a whole wouldn't be referring to a single user by like five different nicknames (don't want anything to be TOO confusing to any single user, in my opinion). If it doesn't strain Sally too much, two nicknames would also be a nice cap.
"I hope you like the dark... Kris/Leo; He/Him; 21; Nohrian Scum. 💕 #1 Takumi Fan in the World 💕 ...I'm about to drown you in it."
Malibu's AvatarMalibu
I kinda like the idea. Like on Skype you can change a contacts name to what you commonly call them, and this could be a cute little thing to add. I don't think URLS should be changed or anything like that. I feel like the URL and trainer cards stay the same, but the black text on the top of said profile should be customizable.
Made by CheekyNonsense with official Pokemon TCG artwork (and a filter). Also, August is Gastroparesis Awareness Month; something that is near and dear to my heart. Image from roadworkplay on TeePublic.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page