PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Customizable usernames

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 1234

Alex Gray's AvatarAlex Gray
Suggestion Title: Customizable usernames Suggestion Summary: Honestly, it was three in the morning when I thought of this, but I think it would be pretty cool if we could give others customizable usernames or just at least to shorten long usernames ^^' First example: 'PadfootTheWolf' > 'Padfoot' Second example: 'Garthic' > 'Garth' Positive points: If this does become a feature, I'm pretty sure it would be quite easier to remember who is who on this site Negative points: I can't think of any, besides it might possibly be hard to input into the coding/website system? Reason For Consideration: I think it would be a great feature that everyone could enjoy :p
Mystera's AvatarMystera
First, how? Does it just make a shortcut for their userpage? Second, why? Just put them on your VIP list if you want to go to their profile a lot but can't remember their name.
Well, technically, yes- And the reason why is kinda simple, honestly Just for the heck of it, to memorize and remember who they are for future reference :) At least, that's how I see it ^^
Sorry but i dont really get what your going here? How is it going to be implemented? You should probably be more specific and actually say how it should be implemented or something
Feel free to PM for any art requests uwu
Made by SoraX for Pikachuisepiclol's use only.
Well, BBC coding could be used to make the new nickname/username?
How? You should say where exactly it will show the Nickname, How we will be able to add it, etc :P I would like something like nicknames but if you cant explain how its going to work then i cant really support this
In the toggle option on user's profiles, or the three lines button, it would be there as 'customize user's name' or something of the sort. Then in a box, it will let you change the user's username into a nickname you've chosen for the user If that makes sense-
Hmm thats a bit better xD Now where is it going to show? Can you see on the forums? PMs? ETC? I got some ideas to improve this but i wanna get yer input first so i know what to 'throw in' :P I probably worded this weird so bear with me xD
It will appear in forums, PMs, all that jazz :p It will even appear as their username, but that's only if you actually change the user's username, you get me?
Hmm the latter would cause a bit of problem so maybe if the Username is short enough it could show right by it? But it wont be a link and maybe a different colored text? But ofcourse the layout of Forums, PMS, ETC is different so finding the right position for it would be tricky... I'll definitley think on this part

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page