PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 5051525354··· 919293

nobita's Avatarnobita
May I please have permission to edit the brionne sprite to recolor and use onsite. Thank you!
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by åshlynSçribblës

Hello, Sei! May I have permission to use the Stufful sprite to fuse with Teddiursa, permission to use Mega Diancie for a Pokesona edit, and permission for recoloring Alolan Ninetales as a fire type, water type, and Psychic type? So in summary, may I use the Stufful sprite, Mega Diancie sprite, and Alolan Ninetales sprite for edits stated above?
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user åshlynSçribblës to edit (fusion and recolor) the Stufful, Mega Diancie and Alolan Ninetales sprites for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 16/AUG/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by ImPøppy

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

QUOTE originally posted by ImPøppy

hello, may I have permission to let HowlingCat to make a Mega Ninetails Q fusion?
What will it be fused with? I need specifics, please ^^
oops sorry it is going to be fused with cosmog
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user ImPøppy to request that the user HowlingCat edit the Mega Ninetales Q and Cosmog sprites for the purpose of a fusion. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 16/AUG/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]). Cosmog was also made by us, so I've granted permission to use Cosmog as well. :)

QUOTE originally posted by GêênMêlvîn

May I have permission for LeagueOfPotatoes to use the melanistic Tyranitar sprite? She will use it for a sprite gif of a Ditto transforming into the melan Tyranitar.
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user GêênMêlvîn to request that the user LeagueOfPotatoes edit the Melanistic Tyranitar sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 16/AUG/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by Shannypopsxx

Hello! May I request permission for the user, Absølity, to recolour a sylveon Sprite for my own personal use? I'm wanting them to recreate my pokesona for me :) Edit - also, may I have permission for Absølity to also recolour an eevee Sprite for me, and for me to post that, and the sylveon Sprite, in my forum signature?
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Shannypopsxx to request that the user Absølity recolor the Sylveon sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 16/AUG/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]). You don't need permission for Eevee. ^^

QUOTE originally posted by kaiserbakura

Would it be ok if i used this image, unedited (just smaller) for my shop banner? Im going to have someone make me the banner. Its going to be for me and my 2 shop partners Edit: my partners are loucariogirl and AkaruiShiro . The one making the banner is Maomi.
I'll have to get back to you on this - I'm not sure if use of our NPC art will be allowed.

QUOTE originally posted by ÅñÅbsølsGhøst

May I have permission to use the Mega Umbreon Q, Mega Absol, Mega Ninetales Q and Mega Gardevoir sprites for the purpose of a fusion between the Umbreon and those other three? I am planning on using It In my signature or as a forum avatar If I like It enough.
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user ÅñÅbsølsGhøst to edit the Mega Umbreon Q, Mega Absol, Mega Ninetales Q and Mega Gardevoir sprites for the purpose of fusions. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 16/AUG/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by SunWolf

May i have a permission of Lycanroc midday's form sprite? I want to use it on About Me
If it's not being edited, you don't need permission. This is stated in the FaQs.

QUOTE originally posted by Absølity

May I Please Have Permission To Use A Fletchling Sprite For Editing {Recolouring} For Magicswirls?
Since the sprite is for them, they'll need to ask here. :)

QUOTE originally posted by TheDragonGod20

hi can i please get permission to use the sprite of gragon line and hydrark line please? i wanna mess around with them using the paint app on my cpu and post them sometime. is this ok?
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user TheDragonGod20 to edit the Gragon, Greegon, Avaragon, Hydrark, Hydrinus, and Hydrinifor sprites for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 16/AUG/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by Esme

May I please use a melan Togedemaru as a character? May I also please have permission to use the sprite? (note: KeiRose and I are sharing this character, which is why we asked the same question ;u;)
What will be done with this sprite? Edits? a recolor? just the sprite itself?

QUOTE originally posted by BlazeTheLion

May I get permission for Willow McPlier to fuse the Leafeon and Fennekin sprites please? Also, may I have permission to use this sprite I recolored on a shop banner?
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user BlazeTheLion to request that the user Willow Mcplier to edit the Fennekin sprite for the purpose of a fusion with Leafeon. I also grant permission to the user BlazeTheLion to edit the Midday Lycanroc sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 16/AUG/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by Megaabsol5

Could I get permission to use the Frosdour/Chilldoom, Mega Absol, and the Mega Zoroark sprites for recolors and fusions, and possibly making a mega evolution for Chilldoom? These would all either be for personal use on-site or my friend Blaze's use on-site. ^^ (You don't really have to click the link, she posted right above me)
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Megaabsol5 to edit (fusions and recolors) the Frosdour, Chilldoom, Mega Absol, and Mega Zoroark sprites for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 16/AUG/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by NarwhalQueen101

i just found out about this and wanted to ask- I made a recolor of solynx and called it lunynx, because it's like solynx, but the opposite. By "using it" do you mean that if I had a solynx it's image would be my lunynx? Or is it as in use of an avatar? Either way, can I use it?
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user NarwhalQueen101 to recolor the Solynx sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 16/AUG/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]). You said that the sprite you madewas a recolor of a PFQ owned sprite. It's still a Solynx, no matter what you call it, so you'll need permission to display it anywhere on site. :)

QUOTE originally posted by Fuchsfee

May I use the Togedemaru sprite for a Type Race/Team Electric banner? I intend this banner to be free to use anywhere on PFQ for Team Electric Members in any future Type Race. An Example of how this banner will look lik can be seen in my signature. The Pachirisu there will be replaced by Togedemaru. ^^
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Fuchsfee to use the Togedemaru sprite for the purpose of a banner. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 16/AUG/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by iFlygon

Hello, may I use the sprites for either Gragon or Avaragon sprites as well as the Apocalyptic Mightyena/Poochyena sprite in a Exclusives Shop banner? Edit: Before you Edit it in the Post, I would Also Like to use the Avaragon/Gragon Sprite(s) in a Free to use Team Dragon Banner! :D
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user iFlygon to use the Gragon, Avaragon, Apocalyptic Poochyena and Apocalyptic Mightyena sprite for the purpose of banners. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 16/AUG/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by DakDak

May I please have permission to use and edit the dartrix and torracat sprites? It will be for recolor/editing purposes to make it look like pokesonas for miasaraus, as a comission. Thank you.
if they're for Miasaraus, she'll need to request permission as she'll be the one using them on site.

QUOTE originally posted by KeiRose

May I please use a melan Togedemaru as a character? May I also please have permission to use the sprite?
Like I mentioned to Esme, what will be done with it? edits? recolor? I'll need specifics. ^^

QUOTE originally posted by RøseThørn

May I please have permission to use and recolor the Mega Haxorus sprite for the personal use of making an OC?
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user RøseThørn to recolor the Mega Haxorus Q sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 16/AUG/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by iAmAdAbOi

Hi! Can i get permission to edit the.. iirc koroku/kyukori? Both of them. Useage: recoloring it gold for a friend off-site.
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user iAmAdAbOi to recolor the Koroku and Kyukori sprites for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 16/AUG/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]). Please make sure to link back to PFQ when posting PFQ sprites offsite! Thank you :)

QUOTE originally posted by TrainerBrianna

may I get permission to edite the melan eevee sprite? Useage: to animate and make small edites
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user TrainerBrianna to edit the melanistic Eevee sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 16/AUG/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by Çørphîsh

Hello! can I get permission to use the shiny clawitzer sprite? Usage: make fusion with it. (permission to have it in my about me)
What will it be fused with? I'll need this information in order to grant permission :)

QUOTE originally posted by Yena Doe

Heya, I was wondering if I could get permission to use de Holon Capacitor, Delta Point, and the Delta Symbols sprites for a Clan Banner? Thank you!
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Yena Doe to use the Holon Capacitor, Delta Point and Delta symbol sprites for the purpose of a banner. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 16/AUG/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by ThëLightKing

QUOTE originally posted by ThëLightKing

Permission for Dusky Peculiar to edit the Popplio sprite for sprite edit in their art shop? (I'm a customer at their art shop)
Can I also request permission for user teto to use the Alolan Vulpix sprite for fusion in their Art Shop? (I'm also a customer there)?
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user ThëLightKing to request that the user Dusky Peculiar edit the popplio sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 16/AUG/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]). I'll need to know what the Alolan vulpix will be fused with before I grant permission. Sorry!

QUOTE originally posted by Birdy

May I have permission to edit the Mega Ninetales sprite for personal use?
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Birdy to edit the Mega Ninetales Q sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 16/AUG/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by Pusheen

Can I use a Mega Umbreon sprite,a shiny Umbreon sprite,and a Umbreon sprite/Leafeon sprite for avatar/signture?
You don't need permission to display a sprite. This is covered in our FaQs

QUOTE originally posted by Sonicboom1629

May I have permission to edit the Noibat, Noivern, and mega Noivern sprites, for visual demonstration purposes, recoloring, fusions, and character designs? Hoping I did this right. ;u;"
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Sonicboom1629 to edit the Noibat, Noivern and Mega Noivern Q sprites for the purpose of recolors, fusions and personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 16/AUG/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by Lasermuffins

Dear PFQ developers, I was wondering if the user Absølity could edit the Yveltal sprite for me by making it look as if its typing was Psychic and Fairy. Please and thank you. In regards, Lasermuffins
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Lasermuffins to request that the user Absølity edit the Yveltal sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 16/AUG/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by nobita

May I please have permission to edit the brionne sprite to recolor and use onsite. Thank you!
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user nobita to edit the Brionne sprite for the purpose of a recolor. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 16/AUG/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).
Aero's AvatarAero
May I have permission to recolor Gragon Sprite when it's holding a reaper cloth for personal use? I don't know what that sprite is called
Avatar made by Aero. Collecting Summons For:
My Shop
Esme's AvatarEsme
To clarify, I would like permission to use the melan Togedemaru sprite, but I'm also drawing this character as well (I have a drawing of her)
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
Bø-mï's AvatarBø-mï
Use of the melen Togedomaru sprite: I'd be using it in a banner as well as making a personal character out of it
They/It/Frog English isn't my first language Icon: x by x
magicswirls's Avatarmagicswirls
May you let the user Absølity edit a Fletchling for my use?
Çørphîsh's AvatarÇørphîsh
so Im planning on fusing shiny clawitzer sprite with clauncher
Seems Sketchy's AvatarSeems Sketchy
May I please have permission to use and recolor the Mega Giratina sprite for personal use?
Call me Sketch, they/them only Avatar Pic is made by meowdys My art shop Previously Steampunk Rose
× 0 / 666
Yun Nine's AvatarYun Nine
Thanks for saying!^v^ Can you fuse a Glaceon and Umbreon? And a fusion of a Glaceon and Sylveon or Flareon and Sylveon fusion?
LF: Credit and/or GP, Rusted Sword, Wishing Star / / / Offering: Relic copper, silver, and gold, Pokemon in UFT Profile Image Drawn By White Blanket ~ Best Birthday Gift I Recieved In My Life
angelbeast111's Avatarangelbeast111
This is most likely a dumb question, but I'd rather ask it and know than not know and get in trouble... If I used the official, non-PFQ, non-Smogon 6th gen sprites/models for something, would that be fine or would that still need permissions?
Angel/Neo || 21 || Leo || They/She/He Genderfluid || Demisexual Biromantic
these are by me!
Have a nice day!

Pages: 123··· 5051525354··· 919293

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page