PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 4950515253··· 919293

DakDak's AvatarDakDak

QUOTE originally posted by TotalTrashMammal

I am asking this because I'm not 100% sure, and I don't want to break any rules ^^" I'm making a tab in my journal that says "Future Hunts". I would like to put the sprites of Pokemon I wish to hunt in my journal. (Example. I want to hunt for an albino Pichu, so I put the PFQ sprite image for an albino Pichu there). I'm not editing the sprites in any way. Do I still need to ask for permission to use the sprite for each individual Pokemon I wish to hunt? This might be a stupid question, I apologize ^^" I read through the rules a few times, but I still wasn't sure. Thanks!
You do not need to ask premission but you will have to credit pfq somehwere in the about me for the sprites, you are not editing it in anyways so you do not need to ask permission, only credit pfq.
~Avatar by Shadowfeather~ Apocalyptic Growlithe hunt: 109/15/1/2511
× 0 / 1000

QUOTE originally posted by DakDak

QUOTE originally posted by TotalTrashMammal

I am asking this because I'm not 100% sure, and I don't want to break any rules ^^" I'm making a tab in my journal that says "Future Hunts". I would like to put the sprites of Pokemon I wish to hunt in my journal. (Example. I want to hunt for an albino Pichu, so I put the PFQ sprite image for an albino Pichu there). I'm not editing the sprites in any way. Do I still need to ask for permission to use the sprite for each individual Pokemon I wish to hunt? This might be a stupid question, I apologize ^^" I read through the rules a few times, but I still wasn't sure. Thanks!
You do not need to ask premission but you will have to credit pfq somehwere in the about me for the sprites, you are not editing it in anyways so you do not need to ask permission, only credit pfq.
Gotcha! Thanks! ^^
Avatar is a screenshot of Dean Winchester from the TV show Supernatural. My Trade Shop~
× 430 / 500
Birdy's AvatarBirdy
May I have permission to edit the Mega Ninetales sprite for personal use?
icon is official art (pkmn)
Aero's AvatarAero
May I have permission to recolor Gragon Sprite when it's holding a reaper cloth for personal use? I don't know what that sprite is called
I'm a furry Bi-Paw made by Aero
Yun Nine's AvatarYun Nine
Can I use a Mega Umbreon sprite,a shiny Umbreon sprite,and a Umbreon sprite/Leafeon sprite for avatar/signture?
LF: Credit and/or GP, Rusted Sword, Wishing Star / / / Offering: Relic copper, silver, and gold, Pokemon in UFT Profile Image Drawn By White Blanket ~ Best Birthday Gift I Recieved In My Life
Azozel's AvatarAzozel

QUOTE originally posted by Pusheen

Can I use a Mega Umbreon sprite,a shiny Umbreon sprite,and a Umbreon sprite/Leafeon sprite.
You need to state what you're using them for. Also, you do not need permission for: shiny Umbreon Umbreon and Leafeon. because they're official sprites from the Pokemon Company. So all you need to ask is for permission to use the Mega Umbreon, and what you're using them for.
♥to think i did all that, and may i say, not in a shy way♥ sig coded by me, jolteon is official art from pokemon conquest avatar drawn by me

QUOTE originally posted by ArcticFox

QUOTE originally posted by Pusheen

Can I use a Mega Umbreon sprite,a shiny Umbreon sprite,and a Umbreon sprite/Leafeon sprite.
You need to state what you're using them for. Also, you do not need permission for: shiny Umbreon Umbreon and Leafeon. because they're official sprites from the Pokemon Company. So all you need to ask is for permission to use the Mega Umbreon, and what you're using them for.
And I think you don't need permission for just showing 'em off in a post or something, you only need permission to edit them? Correct me if I'm wrong, of course.
avatar [ carousel-horses on dA ]
AM BROKE CHILD, PLS BUY MY ART: chibs
AzúlHarp's AvatarAzúlHarp
I would like to use the ralts line and budew line sprite for edting purposes, to make them look more so to the new delta typeing. wait nevermind i jsut read the other one
sonibbles's Avatarsonibbles
May I have permission to edit the Noibat, Noivern, and mega Noivern sprites, for visual demonstration purposes, recoloring, fusions, and character designs? Hoping I did this right. ;u;"
  • Links
  • Collecting
  • Credits
Icon art by: foxgay
Dear PFQ developers, I was wondering if the user Absølity could edit the Yveltal sprite for me by making it look as if its typing was Psychic and Fairy. Please and thank you. In regards, Lasermuffins

'Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus'
Please click Chompy
'Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus'

Avatar Made by experiment0143, inspired by a sprite made by Absolity
King's Rock

King's Rock

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A crown-shaped rock that exerts dominance over foes.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,509,296
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockDragon
Happiness MAX
Adamant nature

Pages: 123··· 4950515253··· 919293

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page