PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1314151617··· 919293

Jayx's AvatarJayx
Someone is willing to make me an avatar. Can i get permission to have the pokefarm wiki imagae of a melanistic Jolteon? The image would be edited by the owner of that avatar/sprite shop for my custom avatar.
Avatar made by Daemos Permission/credits in my Journal
Jayx's AvatarJayx
I would like to draw (by hand with pencil, marker, crayola colored pencils, etc.) ninetales and vulpix on paper, then scan to be edited on my computer with simple editing tools commonly found on windows computers. It will be my drawing based on images I have seen of ninetales and vulpix. The editing will only be for smudging or fixing color errors. Who would I give credit to and how do would I do it? Do I need permission for this? If so can I ask for permission here? The image would be for a friend on Pokefarm to post possibly in her signature or about me. It's a gift (she doesn't know), so I don't know exactly where she will put it yet. It will just be for her, noone else. This is a question that may have an obvious answer. I apoligize. I have read several posts but not all of them and did not find an answer.
Achillo's AvatarAchillo
You don't need to ask permission to draw already existing Pokemon. Only fakemon and exclusives/variants.

Achi | She/they | 18+

Just a rat demon that enjoys Pokemon.
Shop JournalLinkcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon by me. Signature Pagedoll @Name on Platform
Type Race Score; 1560
Jayx's AvatarJayx
Thank you. I appreciate it. Drawing isn't the same as editing a sprite so I was just checking to be sure. Happy Holidays.
Sciana's AvatarSciana

QUOTE originally posted by Jay's World

Thank you. I appreciate it. Drawing isn't the same as editing a sprite so I was just checking to be sure. Happy Holidays.
I mean, even if it were editing a sprite, unless you're talking about Alolan Vulpix and Ninetales, PFQ didn't make the regular Vulpix and Ninetales sprites so you wouldn't need permission to edit them, just credit that the original sprites are from the games lmao. If they were the Alolan ones you were editing, then you'd need to ask here since PFQ artists made those sprites. But then even if you drew Alolan Vulpix and Ninetales, you would only need credit to the games because PFQ didn't actually make those, just the sprites used on site. Hopefully that clears some stuff up for you in the future? If you have any other questions on what to ask permission for, on the front page there is a section on copyright that has a nice, detailed list of credits.~
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,619,423
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Flametres's AvatarFlametres
Can I make some Rotom sprites? Please?👰👰🐱🐱🐱🐱🐩
Sciana's AvatarSciana

QUOTE originally posted by Flametres

Can I make some Rotom sprites? Please?👰👰🐱🐱🐱🐱🐩
The rotom sprites are official and not made by pfq so of course you can xD
Achillo's AvatarAchillo
May I use the Litleo, male Pyroar, and Yungoos sprites for recolors and fusion examples in my art shop? If not, then just for personal use. Also, with the number of people asking to use official sprites, maybe add something about it to the first post? I'm sure it'd cut down the number of people asking about it. xD
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
Can I get permission to use the shiny Salazzle sprite in order to make a raffle banner for lillie22's raffle?
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by Lyupa

QUOTE originally posted by WriterRaven

May I have permission to use regular Rockruff to create a pokesona for another user? It would be for free and would only consist of a recolor.
I am the one requesting the recolor of the rockruff Sprite. Can I have permission for her to do this for me?
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Lyupa to request a recolor the Rockruff sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 31/DEC/2016. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by Divine Knight

Oh, thank you so much for giving me permission for the Litleo sprite! But I have to ask, how am I supposed to get a screenshot of the permissions post? I have lightshot but I can't figure out a way to include your avatar in the post containing the permission you gave me.
If you check the first post, I've included a screenshot for you to use :)

QUOTE originally posted by Zerø

Hello, I create banners as a service in my shop, like this: I wanted to know if using Pokefarm's Mega, gen 6 and gen 7 sprites in these banners counted as edits or if they're fine to use if I give normal credit. If it's not all right and I need permission, do I need to ask for every banner I make? I read on the first page that you don't give 'blanket' permissions.
That's correct - if you have sspecific pokemon you'd like to request, please make a post here. We cannot grant blanket permission to use sprites.

QUOTE originally posted by BraveHearted

Is it ok if I request a couple fusions including Mega Diance and also Aurorus? Both may or may not be slightly recolored by kikinana123 with the other pokemon I'm wanting them fused with.
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Bravehearted to request fusions of the Mega Diancie and Aurorous sprites for the purpose of recoloring and personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 31/DEC/2016. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by Indignation

QUOTE originally posted by AnonymousOTP

howdy! may i use the regular rockruff sprite for a fusion edit? it would be for a friend of mine to use as a pfq icon, and most likely her pokesona, and would consist of bein fused with jolteon and shiny zorua
Hello, I'm the user Anon is talking about! Can I get permission to use the regular rockruff sprite in a fusion made by AnonymousOTP as my PFQ icon/Pokesona?
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Indignation to request the fusion including the Rockruff sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 31/DEC/2016. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by SkylärThëPøtätø

Hello, again hheh I am asking for a friend that I requested a signature from, Pikachuisepiclol, and we were wondering if they could use the shiny RockRuff sprite in the signature, with proper credit? Thanks and sorry if I am botherin ya'll <3 <3
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user SkylärThëPøtätø to request and edit of the shiny rockruff sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 31/DEc/2016. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by chrisCrossed

Unsure whether permission is needed for private use but figured it's better to ask just in case. May I have permission to edit the Rowlet sprite? It would mostly be recoloring, and editing the mouth to be shut, and removing the tail and open wing, to become my hybrid Pokesona. I would only be using it privatly on my never-public site skin.
Since it's private use, permission isn't needed. :) Thank you for asking regardless!

QUOTE originally posted by RandomStuffMeh

Hello, I requested a sylveon and glaceon fusion from kikinana123. Would it be alright if I used it?
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user RandomStuffMeh to request a fusion including the Sylveon sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 31/DEC/2016. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by Cheapspring

Hello, i am a customer of a sprite shop, and i would like to request the permission use the shiny lunapine sprite for a chibi runner.
If I'm not mistaken, Lunupine's likeness would be used - not the actual sprite. since that's the case, artwork/spritework is allowed to be made so long as credit for the lunupine design is attributed to PFQ.

QUOTE originally posted by Hølly-çät

I know this might be offtopic, but can I use Shinxel itself? (Not the sprite, just Shinxel). I didn't see a "Pokemon Use Permission" so I decided this was the most fit topic to put it under, I might use Shinxel for a game and me and my friend created "OCs" of them, with a big backstory and I was wondering if I would have permission to use Shinxel. (I will try to give credit if I can!)
So long as the character is being used on PFQ, that's fine - if you were to use it on an off-site roleplaying forum, you would need to link back to us for the character design.

QUOTE originally posted by Mari Onette

Hello I tried PMing Sei about this, as I am unsure whether my request would fit this. But she has not replied yet so I figured I should post in this thread. Can I crop and use the "Realistic" Shiny Fluxray Pokedex art to use on my "About Me"? Thank you in advance ^^
Dex art isn't available for any sort of use as it's commissioned work. Sorry for the inconvenience!

QUOTE originally posted by AzureGohan

Hello! May I use the shiny Dartrix sprite for my own custom progress tracker for my Shiny Dartrix's level and later Shiny Decidueye?
If the sprite's not being edited, no permission is needed. :)

QUOTE originally posted by xxflareonxx

Hey, May i use the Lunupine sprite for a OC Recolor? ^^ its for personal use!
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user xxflareonxx to use the Lunupine sprite for the purpose of a recolor and personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 31/DEC/2016. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by Ghostly Amy

is it ok the use the alolan vulpix,rowlet,chespin and fennekin sprites to make a fusion
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Ghostly Amy to request the fusions including the Chespin, alolan vulpix, Fennekin and Rowlet sprites for the purpose of a larger fusion. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 31/DEC/2016. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by Piano

Okay...but how do we acquire the sprites? I'm just looking to save some of these as art/possibly spriting references so I have something to look at if I need it, but my device can't detect that the sprites are actually pictures... And as such, this brings up another question. Do we need permission if we're not editing it and just using it for a reference?
Since using it as a reference falls under private use, you don't need permission!

QUOTE originally posted by TravesuraAmante

[...] In addition may I have permission to have the Alolan vulpix edited to make a pokesona?
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user TravesuraAmante to edit the Alolan Vulpix sprite for the purpose of creating a pokesona/personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given [date]. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by pikachurock

Hello! ca i use the litten sprite for a hybrid for my use only?
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user pikachurock to edit the Litten sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given [date]. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by Jay's World

Someone is willing to make me an avatar. Can i get permission to have the pokefarm wiki imagae of a melanistic Jolteon? The image would be edited by the owner of that avatar/sprite shop for my custom avatar.
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Jay's World to edit the Melanistic Jolteon sprite for the purpose of a custom avatar. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given [date]. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by Dekï

May I use the Litleo, male Pyroar, and Yungoos sprites for recolors and fusion examples in my art shop? If not, then just for personal use. Also, with the number of people asking to use official sprites, maybe add something about it to the first post? I'm sure it'd cut down the number of people asking about it. xD
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Dekï to edit the Litleo, Male Pyroar, and Yungoos sprites for the purpose of personal use and examples in their shop. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 31/DEC/2016. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by Cepheus

Can I get permission to use the shiny Salazzle sprite in order to make a raffle banner for lillie22's raffle?
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Cephus to use the Shiny Salazzle sprite for the purpose of creating a raffle banner. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 31/DEC/2016. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

Pages: 123··· 1314151617··· 919293

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page