PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1213141516··· 919293

Ghostly Amy's AvatarGhostly Amy
Is it ok for me to use shaymin,chespin,rowlet and bulbasaur sprite to make a fusion? Or would that be "blanketing"? Please and thank you
Making an army of Gengars.Can You Help Me?Also wants Lucario And Riolu.
Achillo's AvatarAchillo
You don't need to ask permission to use official sprites. Only Chespin and Rowlet.

Achi | She/they | 18+

Just a rat demon that enjoys Pokemon.
Shop JournalLinkcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon by me. Signature Pagedoll @Name on Platform
Type Race Score; 1560
Venefica's AvatarVenefica
Hello I tried PMing Sei about this, as I am unsure whether my request would fit this. But she has not replied yet so I figured I should post in this thread. Can I crop and use the "Realistic" Shiny Fluxray Pokedex art to use on my "About Me"? Thank you in advance ^^
Hello! May I use the shiny Dartrix sprite for my own custom progress tracker for my Shiny Dartrix's level and later Shiny Decidueye?

Credits!

Avatar made by Jellyfishbones' shop called Free Pixely Avatars Link Here: Alpha Zero Sprite Shop Check out this shop for amazing free sprites!

Advertising

Template from: Alpha Zero Sprite Shop
sameth's Avatarsameth
Hey, May i use the Lunupine sprite for a OC Recolor? ^^ its for personal use!
profile picture is official art
Ghostly Amy's AvatarGhostly Amy
Well,is it ok the use the alolan vulpix,rowlet,chespin and fennekin sprites to make a fusion
rev.coll's Avatarrev.coll
Okay...but how do we acquire the sprites? I'm just looking to save some of these as art/possibly spriting references so I have something to look at if I need it, but my device can't detect that the sprites are actually pictures... And as such, this brings up another question. Do we need permission if we're not editing it and just using it for a reference?
Lynn
she/her
CST [UTC -06:00]

UFT RTE scatterbug, spewpa, vivillon [fancy]
1k cr - 10 gp - 1 zc each
send labelled trade or dm for a specific one

[shop banner goes here]

formerly Piano

QUOTE originally posted by Piano

Okay...but how do we acquire the sprites? I'm just looking to save some of these as art/possibly spriting references so I have something to look at if I need it, but my device can't detect that the sprites are actually pictures... And as such, this brings up another question. Do we need permission if we're not editing it and just using it for a reference?
They are pictures and if you're not editing them then you don't need permission. In addition may I have permission to have the Alolan vulpix edited to make a pokesona?
AnonymousOTP's AvatarAnonymousOTP

QUOTE originally posted by Piano

i usually use the pfq wiki to get them bc i have the problem of bein unable to snag them from the actual website too lol now if youre just using the sprites and youre not editing them at all you dont need permission but you do gotta give pfq the credit ofc and thats just for the gen 6/7 mons, exclusives, pfq megas, and the sort where pfq had created the sprites if its an official sprite (like gen 1-5) then you dont need to ask for permission to edit and stuff just make sure you credit yknow gamefreak and stuff bc they created the official ones! : D
ive (dragalia) lost my mind <3
Pikachurock's AvatarPikachurock
Hello! ca i use the litten sprite for a hybrid for my use only?
My profile pic was made by me for my own use Made by Kyararose!The embreon fusion thing is by ACottontail! "YOUR A KOOKY IMA COOKY BUT URA BAD COOKIE" I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will. Satisfy Your Inner Wolf

Pages: 123··· 1213141516··· 919293

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page