PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Sprite Permission Request Thread >

Sciana's AvatarSciana
retiredstaff.pngultra.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Jay's World

Thank you. I appreciate it. Drawing isn't the same as editing a sprite so I was just checking to be sure. Happy Holidays.
I mean, even if it were editing a sprite, unless you're talking about Alolan Vulpix and Ninetales, PFQ didn't make the regular Vulpix and Ninetales sprites so you wouldn't need permission to edit them, just credit that the original sprites are from the games lmao. If they were the Alolan ones you were editing, then you'd need to ask here since PFQ artists made those sprites. But then even if you drew Alolan Vulpix and Ninetales, you would only need credit to the games because PFQ didn't actually make those, just the sprites used on site. Hopefully that clears some stuff up for you in the future? If you have any other questions on what to ask permission for, on the front page there is a section on copyright that has a nice, detailed list of credits.~
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(item.png: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,622,499
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page