PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome back!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 141516

Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by Gøddest

Sorry for making stupid question, but it seems that we can't save the dex entry for our current pokemon, do we have to re-hatch or what?
It has been said in the previous announcement that you have to regain all entries, even if you own the Pokémon. A good way to do this is to mass trade with friends.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Arretrea's AvatarArretrea
Oh wow... And I thought I struggled to live where I do :S Well, good luck continuing the work. I'll stay and support in the ways I can, though that might not be that much... :P
Mudkip emoji, made by me
Score: 0
Dust Wolf's AvatarDust Wolf
Is the 100 zophan per cookie meant to count if you went straight for hypermode?
Avatar My Trading Den Everyone has a point where they are so broken they can never truly be fixed, although, not everyone will reach that point in life. The strong may succumb to it and the weak not, it depends on your journey through life and the trials you face. - Me
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
It goes by the number of Zophan Canisters that have ever been a part of the total shown at the top of the page. So items bought directly through PayPal on the fundraiser unfortunately do not count, but if you bought ZC and /then/ bought items, then it counts.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Dust Wolf's AvatarDust Wolf
oh well, atleast I got some, thanks. :)
Lorel's AvatarLorel
Thanks so much, Niet. We really appreciate your hard work for the server and for everyone on it. I'm excited for the boxes!
Cassiel's AvatarCassiel
um my pokedex and egg dex was reseted, and i'm newbie again ._.no entries at all. don't like omg
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Kaniyaru

um my pokedex and egg dex was reseted, and i'm newbie again ._.no entries at all. don't like omg
Would you prefer if I deleted all of your Pokémon like I should have done for such a big update? It would have made the code a LOT easier.
Cassiel's AvatarCassiel
hmmm.. nah i don't think i'd have liked that oki i'll shut my mouth now i'm sowwy

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Would you prefer if I deleted all of your Pokémon like I should have done for such a big update? It would have made the code a LOT easier.
I'm VERY glad you didn't. Would've drove myself mad by furiously copying names/descriptions to re-assign after. Especially with this guy, who has the most elaborate description i've made so far, and I've just found out his dress-up image is broken. going to go check if any more were broken, will post in bug report forum if they are.
Avatar art drawn by Duchesslunaire
Full Incense

Full Incense

Incense

(: 0)

An exotic-smelling incense that gives a feeling of being bloated.

Sells for 48,000

Lv. 100 — +66,162,466
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature

Pages: 12345··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page