PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome back!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 141516

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
So as you may have noticed, PFQ is back open! However, you may also have noticed there are a few glitches - the banner's not showing up, for example. Rest assured, I am working out the bugs, but server changes are never smooth! Your patience is much appreciated, but in the meantime you should be able to use PFQ as normal. So here's a quick run-down of some of the updates that were done: - The PokéDex has been rearranged. Nidoran is now a single species, and all evolution families have been reunited. - Boxes can now be opened. Lucky Seals work, but Grab Bags and Premium Boxes will be implemented later. - Summon Items can now be unlocked and collected, but not used just yet. Will work on that as soon as possible. - Forme-change items have been added for Rotom, Darmanitan and Aegislash. You can see these in the Gold Shop and they can also be found in Boxes. - The PokéDex and EggDex have been reset. Your ShinyDex has not been affected. Updates will continue to be made, but I figured it'd be important to get the site up and running as soon as possible :) In particular, I'll be giving everyone an item to resume their Online Chain. However, due to plans involving the UK National Championships, this might not happen for a couple of days, so please be patient! Additionally, you may notice that you have Cookies in your inventory! Cookies for all! Every user has received one Cookie, plus another Cookie for every 100 Zophan Canisters that you bought. This is intended as a huge "thank you" to everyone who has helped contribute to the site! Money's been a real big problem and without your support I wouldn't exactly have a place to live, never mind internet access to work on PFQ! Anyway, Cookies can't be used just yet :p That'll be another update. EDIT: Forgot to mention, all Hypermode accounts have been extended, by eight days. Thank you very much for your patience and support! Edit from Elta: Silly Absol forgot to mention that Fish and Fossils have been removed from the Lab. :P And how could I forget? SHINY CHANCES ARE DOUBLED! This is a permanent boost to all shiny chances on PFQ. Edit from Garthic: Don't forget - all dex data has been reset! Second edit from Garthic: Keychan just wanted to say "Hi".
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
KittyTakara's AvatarKittyTakara
Woopie, I opened my first 4 boxes and I got: Moss Rock, Mimic Rock, Razor Fang and Deep Sea Tooth. I'm so happy! I got the worst items ever. Looks like boxes are finally working! Can't wait to eat my 4 Cookies ;3 And can't wait to get the daily chain item! Thank you Niet for all the hard word you have done! But what happened with Sylveon? I'm curious to find out all the users who got a prize xD OMG I'm a newbie! I totally forgot haha! No wonder my trainer card was blue when I looked at it :P
BoWhatElse avatar permission Avatar by the AMAZING Marie-Chan! <-- My cutie pie <3
Voltorb Flip will remain open for the upcoming weekend. I'll close it on Monday, and calculate final scores soon after.
KittyTakara's AvatarKittyTakara
does that mean the Nidoran egg has been changed to be like a Frillish? Like half and half purple/blue egg colours?
Petaminx's AvatarPetaminx
I'm also curious about the sylveon prize, and the leaderboard that I couldn't find. EDIT: Nevermind didn't see the new post. Also, I got a ton of cookies that I don't know what I should use them for.
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
I would open my boxes, but two things, the Lucky Seals didn't even register being used and whenever I open my boxes, I literally just lose the box. I don't get anything from it.

QUOTE originally posted by Ryko Eon

I would open my boxes, but two things, the Lucky Seals didn't even register being used and whenever I open my boxes, I literally just lose the box. I don't get anything from it.
Sounds like a bug to me. Why is this not in the Bugs forum?
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
I will go and put it there, my original misgiving was because the one other person who posted about boxes had no trouble with them.
CyndaLuvSOAD's AvatarCyndaLuvSOAD
Yay! Back online! Thanks for all the updates! :D
★★★ Check out my collab shop/Sprite school as well. ★★★
Made by StellarZorua. Got permission from Cynnamon to use her sprites in the lovely banner.
Banner made by stellarzorua. Got permission from Cynnamon to use her sprites in the lovely banner.
Avatar is made by Unity, thanks! ^-^ o3o Wanna see my journal? o3o
Abrickted's AvatarAbrickted
Everything seems great so far, thanks for all your hard work Niet. Any chance you will make the leaderboards for Voltorb Flip available to us before the end so we can see where we rank currently? Regardless, thank you again for everything.

Pages: 123··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page