PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome back!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 141516

Tasos500's AvatarTasos500
Thanks for everything, Niet! By the way, can Boxes hide ZC, too?

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

If you play Voltorb Flip, there will be rankings and leaderboards and prizes! The top twenty players in each ranking category will receive a Sylveon, and the first place winner will receive a Shiny Sylveon! This will be the only way to get Sylveon for quite some time, until the required features for its natural evolution from Eevee are added, so definitely worth going for! The categories are: - Most total Coins earned - Highest Level reached - Best win/loss ratio (requires minimum 25 games played)
...so if my math is correct this makes 61 sylveon being handed out, right? at any ra-*gets covered in absols* H-Hey I missed you, too! Don't worry, I have enough food and hugs for all of you, but you have to get off of me first!*gets back up* okay now, where was I? Oh yeah, got better at voltorb flip while I was waiting patiently for PFQ's return. I don't mind that some of the updates weren't finished, just having pokefarm back at all will satisfy me for a good while. ...also when i logged in, i noticed my online chain broke, and the max was down to where it was before The Big Update started. I don't mind this, but i'd still like to know when that item to fix that will be available. nevermind about that, completely missed that Niet said he'd get to that on the first post. anyway WELCOME BACK EVERYONE! YAY POKEFARM IS BACK!!!
Avatar art drawn by Duchesslunaire
Full Incense

Full Incense

Incense

(: 0)

An exotic-smelling incense that gives a feeling of being bloated.

Sells for 48,000

Lv. 100 — +66,537,648
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
Aurora Lancy's AvatarAurora Lancy
Could we per Chance have another egg of our starting pokemon for free? I know I'm asking a lot but it seems rather unfair for us "old" Players that the new one, which are starting now can have the comlete dex.entry (egg dex and all) and we have to wait for our starter to show up in the lab again... Other than that issue the update is great I LOVE the box-opening^^
Tendo64's AvatarTendo64
Yes! I was waiting for PFQ to return! Thanks Niet! I missed mah pokemon! Can't wait to see what boxes can do!
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight

QUOTE originally posted by Aurora Lancy

Could we per Chance have another egg of our starting pokemon for free? I know I'm asking a lot but it seems rather unfair for us "old" Players that the new one, which are starting now can have the comlete dex.entry (egg dex and all) and we have to wait for our starter to show up in the lab again... Other than that issue the update is great I LOVE the box-opening^^
Most starter eggs are in the shelter in mass quantities. Besides, you'll find it eventually. I am happy to have the site back up and running. Thanks, Niet! c:
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by TechmasterSM4000

...so if my math is correct this makes 61 sylveon being handed out, right?
Top 20 x 3 rankings = 60 normal Sylveon 1st place x 3 rankings = 3 shiny Sylveon So a total of 63. xD
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
@Eltafez thanks for clarifying that, would have asked that on the big update thread but I didn't think of it until midway through. Played a lot of voltorb flip over the week, more out of boredom than wanting a sylveon. I'm tired of voltob flip and pokefarm is back now, but I'll keep at it a little until Monday when it ends. Looking forward to seeing where I am on the leaderboards when they're put up.
Gøddest's AvatarGøddest
Sorry for making stupid question, but it seems that we can't save the dex entry for our current pokemon, do we have to re-hatch or what?
"I wonder if I would also end up acting like that if I was faced with a weak opponent"
Outsane's AvatarOutsane
Well this was weird. I signed up a few days ago when the site was down with this username. But when I went to log in today it said that no one with that username existed. I had to re-signup and could even use the same e-mail address again
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Outsane

Well this was weird. I signed up a few days ago when the site was down with this username. But when I went to log in today it said that no one with that username existed. I had to re-signup and could even use the same e-mail address again
That's kind of why the site was announced as offline :p The registration form was supposed to be disabled, but I guess it didn't work XD Welcome!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 1234··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page